Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Honea72

Who would you like to see win the Masters?

52 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Who would you all like to see win this years Masters?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I'll always pull for Padraig Harrington, but if Tiger could win with all he's been through, it'd be an amazing story!

Tiger winning or contending down Amen Corner would be a spectacular spectacle!!!

Padraig Harrington would be cool I have a soft spot for happy go lucky Irish men.

So Tiger down the finish. I am trying to compare. Tom Watson at The Open last year? That was a story for the ages. Jack in 1986? Where would Tiger rank? To me it shouldn't rank up there with those. But in a bizarre way it could be the most talked about event in golf history. (kinda sad but reality is reality) If Tiger starts Sunday within 5 strokes and starts to close and is within 2 to 3 strokes going into Amen Corner on Sunday I wonder if this just might be the largest TV audience in golf history? I can see the day starting with everybody on the planet knowing his position. Then as he closes the phone calls, IMs, texts go out for people to tune in.

LOLOLOL Ok it is going to be interesting. (I still think he has as much a chance at missing the cut as contending)

I´d love if Harrington won but I´d also like Tiger to win.
Maybe have the two of them in the final pairing tied in the lead going down Amen Corner?
Would be pretty good.

I'd really like to see David Duval win again, he's there based on his T-2 at last years US Open. I hope he plays well, but only seems to do so when he's interested. Don't think there's anything much more interesting than the Masters... Go Double D!!!

I'd have to say I'm right with the "Padraig" crowd, but I do think it would be nice to see Tiger win his comeback as well.

Vijay or Duval. I'd like to see Tiger miss the cut.

Right now, Ernie Els would be a nice surprise.

Add me to the list for Harrington. The only thing better than Harrington winning would be Tiger missing the cut.

I finally have someone to root against again!!!!!!!

not a fan of Paddy.....at all

Couples, Els, O'Hair would be my pics

but Tiger winning sure would be a story to remember

Here is my list of who I want to win:

1 - Anyone but Tiger. Nothing to do with his personal troubles, but I have an issue with Nike (as do most Oregon State grads) and get tired of hearing his name in the news.
2 - Harrington. Have to root for an Irishman and I love my Wilson Staff clubs
3 - Phil. He is fun to watch. He gets in horrible jams like I do and is so good that he does A LOT better than me when he plays out of them.

I'd love to see a four-way battle for the jacket on Sunday featuring Tiger, Phil, AK, and Brian Gay.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I want to see Phil win. I wouldn't mind seeing Kenny Perry make up for last year.