IGNORED

Bubba's Masters speech...hearing "whoa whoa whoa"...what was that for?

majorchamp
Note: This thread is 4385 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

During Bubba's Masters speech, he thanked the staff in the locker room, being very gracious, and I heard a "whoa whoa whoa" quite loud.  Was curious if anyone knows more context around that.

Not trying to make an issue out of nothing..just sounded like someone was bothered he was addressing the staff at Augusta National. Knowing how tight they keep their reigns on everything, it wouldn't surprise me but didn't know if you guys had any more context.

I saw what you are talking about. Oddly at the same time the camera wobbled a bit. I wonder if they were connected. Like someone had bumped into the camera or something like that. It would be good if someone could find a video of it happening.

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by mchepp

I saw what you are talking about. Oddly at the same time the camera wobbled a bit. I wonder if they were connected. Like someone had bumped into the camera or something like that. It would be good if someone could find a video of it happening.

Your absolutely right...someone bumped the camera

Thanks for finding the video. It does look like someone bumped the camera or something so that may be why there was a commotion.

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed this as well... someone definitely bumped the TV camera, and Bubba overheard the cameraman.

I was really happy for Bubba... great win. Incredible shot he hit in the playoff! Still can't quite believe he pulled it off... lol

MY GEAR:

Driver/Woods/Hybrids: RBZ Tour

Irons: X Forged 2013's

Wedges: SM4's (52/56)

Putter: PROTYPE Series

Balls: HEX Black Tour/Chrome +  Pro V1x/NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 4385 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!