IGNORED

Feherty Packing Heat

xmanhockey7
Note: This thread is 3801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thankfully, I've never had a fire in my house, but I have smoke detectors and fire extinguishers nonetheless. Does that make me paranoid, or prudent?

There you go trying to apply logic to a debate that has nothing to do with logic. Anti-gun people would prefer no one had guns, but that's never going to happen because someone willing to commit murder or armed robbery doesn't care about the additional years an illegal gun charge will add to their sentence if they are caught.

If the anti-gun people wanted to really get rid of guns they'd push for legislature that made it an automatic death sentence for anyone committing a crime with a gun, but interestingly enough most anti-gun are also anti-death penalty.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

There you go trying to apply logic to a debate that has nothing to do with logic. Anti-gun people would prefer no one had guns, but that's never going to happen because someone willing to commit murder or armed robbery doesn't care about the additional years an illegal gun charge will add to their sentence if they are caught. If the anti-gun people wanted to really get rid of guns they'd push for legislature that made it an automatic death sentence for anyone committing a crime with a gun, but interestingly enough most anti-gun are also anti-death penalty.

That's because most of them are more anti gun, than they are anti criminal......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

The problem with that scenario is that reaching for your concealed weapon is a pretty good way to get shot.

That depends on how fast you are...;)

And generally it is the last thing someone expects from what I have seen and heard.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

That's because most of them are more anti gun, than they are anti criminal......

This  ^^^^^^^ People just don't get it..

Note: This thread is 3801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!