IGNORED

Senior golfer, author, joins TST...looking for feedback!

Harpman
Note: This thread is 3115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all TST members!

I have been enjoying TST for all while now as a non-member. I found the site when I "E" published my novel three years ago. With no knowledge of this website, I called my book "The Sand Trap", but found the site when I did a google of my book title. The novel is only available as an E book...for free for TST members at www.smashwords.com/books/view/228747. Or if you want to contribute to my retirement fund you can find it at Amazon for a few bucks! The novel has had over 10,000 downloads already and has had some great reviews, but I'm looking for more feedback from real golfers! So if any of you are E book readers and want to read about a CDN woman who makes the Champion's Tour take a look...and give me some feedback!

FYI. I am retired (66) 8 handicapper who lives half the year in Calgary, half the year on a lake north of Toronto and half the year somewhere warm playing golf (2 months in Panama last year). OK..I'm a writer not a mathematician. Apart from another novel, I am working on two other golf articles...one on the beauty and need of the local community nine holer, and another on fiction in golf.

Thanks all....look forward to chatting with you.

D.G. Marshall

• Upvote 1

FYI. I am retired (66) 8 handicapper who lives half the year in Calgary, half the year on a lake north of Toronto and half the year somewhere warm playing golf (2 months in Panama last year). OK..I'm a writer not a mathematician. Apart from another novel, I am working on two other golf articles...one on the beauty and need of the local community nine holer, and

another on fiction in golf

Thanks all....look forward to chatting with you.

D.G. Marshall

Welcome to TST!

Are you writing about the way many of us score? :-D

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST!!

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Welcome to TST.

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Welcome to the site @Harpman

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Welcome @Harpman

In golf, there is a ton of available material pertaining to "fiction in golf" just like fishing.

Like, "will this new driver really improve my game, or the guy who talks about shooting even par, and so on"

Anyway, laughter is always good, especially as we grow older.

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Note: This thread is 3115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!