or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › The Seve Trophy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Seve Trophy

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Whilst you Americans will be focussing on the Presidents Cup, Europe will see the Seve Trophy taking place, does this kind of event make much of an impact over there or doesit get buried under the PGA Tour and all the golf that is playedin the states???

post #2 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpolishedputt View Post
 

Whilst you Americans will be focussing on the Presidents Cup, Europe will see the Seve Trophy taking place, does this kind of event make much of an impact over there or doesit get buried under the PGA Tour and all the golf that is playedin the states???

 

Steve trophy?

 

Steve who?

post #3 of 11

Ballesteros

post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 460CompMark View Post
 

Ballesteros

 

You seemed to have missed his humor.  I had a good laugh.  And yes it gets "buried" I have never heard of the Seve Trophy but then again I don't watch TGC 24/7 or anything.

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 460CompMark View Post

Ballesteros

When I have to explain that it was a joke, the joke failed......

TJ got it though. a3_biggrin.gif
post #6 of 11

Polish/Irish Joke...

 

Newsflash...  Seve and Elvis are still dead.

post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post



When I have to explain that it was a joke, the joke failed......



TJ got it though. a3_biggrin.gif

 



No, your joke was a good one, hardly a fail, just because it went over the head of a Euro or two. You have to try to be understanding, and realize that this fellow likely thinks that soccer is an exciting sport, so you can't have too high of expectations when it comes to anything relating to entertainment - Hell, he probably lives in a country where Jerry Lewis or David Hasselhoff are worshipped with near-godlike reverence.

Wonder what that GolfSnowMan guy did to get himself banned after only 6 posts. EDIT: n/m - I saw a few of his posts and good riddance.
post #8 of 11
GolfSnowMan stated a few off the cuff remarks.

"What got you into golf..." type thread. Might be locked already. It mentioned a colorfully dressed pro golfer.

Although, I learned what a Kinsey test is now. Scored 0 on it. Apparently, it's too hard for me. a1_smile.gif
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfSnowMan View Post
 

Polish/Irish Joke...

 

Newsflash...  Seve and Elvis are still dead.

 

Mister, you are wrong. Elvis has never been dead, he went home!

post #10 of 11

Im pretty sure the vast majority of golf fans in the states couldnt care less about the Seve Trophy.

post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post
 

Im pretty sure the vast majority of golf fans in the states couldnt care less about the Seve Trophy.

 

I watched it some.  But I admit I didn't know there was such a tournament until I turned on the Golf Channel Thursday morning.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › The Seve Trophy