or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › For my buddy's birthday.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For my buddy's birthday.....

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

His wife is taking him to St Augustine next weekend, for a little getaway, some good food, and to play TPC Sawgrass on Sunday.

.

.

.

.

Oh yeah, she asked if my wife and I would go with them as their guests so he'd have someone to golf with while the girls hit the spa!  :banana:

 

Is it wrong to love your golf buddy's wife?!  :-D

post #2 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post
 

Is it wrong to love your golf buddy's wife?!  :-D

 

Only if he catches you… ;-)

post #3 of 10

Seems like a win-win for you ...

 

 

But remember: Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife ...

 

lol

post #4 of 10

I would be sure I kept that friendship in good condition if I were you.

post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post
 

His wife is taking him to St Augustine next weekend, for a little getaway, some good food, and to play TPC Sawgrass on Sunday.

.

.

.

.

Oh yeah, she asked if my wife and I would go with them as their guests so he'd have someone to golf with while the girls hit the spa!  :banana:

 

Is it wrong to love your golf buddy's wife?!  :-D

Dang, I never would have thought that having friends would actually have benefits.  I gotta try it sometime.

 

Have fun!

post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

Only if he catches you… ;-)

 

I'd be less concerned with that than if my wife caught me.  :-O

post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Sawgrass has a 72 hour cancellation policy. On Thursday they were predicting 70% thunderstorms up there, so we cancelled this weekend.

I wake up today and it's sunny and 80*. I HATE weathermen! c1_cursing.gif
post #8 of 10

Don't know what your dining situation is, but try to stop by the Conch House while in St. Augustine. Wonderful views and great food!

post #9 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break80 View Post

Don't know what your dining situation is, but try to stop by the Conch House while in St. Augustine. Wonderful views and great food!

I've eaten there. You're right, great place! c2_beer.gif
post #10 of 10

In that 

Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post
 

His wife is taking him to St Augustine next weekend, for a little getaway, some good food, and to play TPC Sawgrass on Sunday.

.

.

.

.

Oh yeah, she asked if my wife and I would go with them as their guests so he'd have someone to golf with while the girls hit the spa!  :banana:

 

Is it wrong to love your golf buddy's wife?!  :-D

In that case, I think its acceptable. I need to find a buddy whose wife is as cool as that.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › For my buddy's birthday.....