IGNORED

ClicGear 4.0 Now Available

Note: This thread is 1433 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
White_1024x.png?v=1579332075

Clicgear's flagship 3-wheel cart. Refined and upgraded through the years. Features Warranty Shipping & Returns New silicone bag strap system New adjustable upper saddle New lower saddle Quickly Folds Down to a...

The ClicGear 4.0 is now available. The URL (for now; I emailed them so I hope they change it) is funny: https://www.clicgearusa.com/collections/carts/products/copy-of-clicgear-model-3-5-golf-push-cart

The changes for 4.0 include:

M4_feature.jpg

The umbrella holder is pointless because the adjustable umbrella holder is a must-have. The lower saddle will supposedly get stand bags away from the wheel (I've used the little "bump" thing on the 3.5+ I have). The silicone straps are nice. Natalie's cart elastic is wearing out a little; I wonder if I can replace them with silicone? The adjustable upper might be nice, and the lid lock and other things are nice too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 hours ago, iacas said:

The umbrella holder is pointless because the adjustable umbrella holder is a must-have. The lower saddle will supposedly get stand bags away from the wheel (I've used the little "bump" thing on the 3.5+ I have). The silicone straps are nice. Natalie's cart elastic is wearing out a little; I wonder if I can replace them with silicone? The adjustable upper might be nice, and the lid lock and other things are nice too.

It would be pretty tough to improve upon the 3.5+.

Silicone straps may be better, but honestly, my elastic straps are still in near perfect condition. Personally, I never had a problem with my stand bag being too close to the wheel. But I've heard others complain about it. 

The one thing I might have suggested to them was an integrated phone holder. I use my phone for scoring so I've actually never used the score card holder. I did get a really cool phone holder for it though. When I bought mine, they were giving away an extra pair of accessories. I chose the larger cup holder and the phone holder. 

The most important feature however, is whether it comes in blue. 

• Like 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

I have the silicone straps on the Rovic I just purchased. They are fine elastic clip silicone strap. Not a big deal. Cart looks nice and you do have to like they took the bag wear on the tire i to account for the new model. 

they seem to get what walkers with a cart want. Nice job. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Got to like these Clicgear trollies. I am still using the 1.0 original model.

All I ever do is oil it every few months, and add air to the tires as needed.

Pretty sure it's going to outlast me. The critter is indestructible. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

• 3 months later...

I would love to get one of the new 4.0 models but can't find any at any retailer or on-line except eBay which is selling for ridiculous prices.  ClicgearUSA says they are getting shipments weekly but sending to "Retailers & Pro Shops" and have none available on line.

If anybody sees any available I would appreciate a heads up.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

• Administrator
11 hours ago, StuM said:

I would love to get one of the new 4.0 models but can't find any at any retailer or on-line except eBay which is selling for ridiculous prices.  ClicgearUSA says they are getting shipments weekly but sending to "Retailers & Pro Shops" and have none available on line.

If anybody sees any available I would appreciate a heads up.

Yeah, good luck! You might just want to pre-order in a few places and cancel when you get a shipping notification from one of them.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 1433 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!