IGNORED

Is There a Golf Equivalent of the Houston Astros Scandal?

cutchemist42
Note: This thread is 1521 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

35 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Golf holds its rules to a much higher level in that it's the only sport players call penalties on themselves.

I am still waiting for an NFL player to call a penalty on himself.  😃  That would be refreshing...

Edited by Double Mocha Man

3 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I am still waiting for an NFL player to call a penalty on himself.  😃  Though that would be refreshing...

They don’t need to. Their are a bunch of officials there for that purpose. In golf, there are only you and your  opponents in your group, so it is much more up to the player. 

I don’t think golfers have anymore integrity than other athletes. It is just the nature of the sport to self regulate.  

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1521 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!