IGNORED

What Is Caddy Fluff Doing These Days?

Did a search on him on the web and found no info except his past. Anyone know if he is still looping and for who? Cool dude. Fellow Deadhead, from what I read he mostly always wore a Dead T while caddying. I'm sure at his age and his mileage,  he is comfortably retired.

Thanks.

• iacas changed the title to What Is Caddy Fluff Doing These Days?

Thanks! I completely forgot about Furyk. Thing is, even when he is playing in a tournament, they rarely show him, since they focus on everyone else. And when Tiger plays, that's all you see, regardless of how far back he is on the leaderboard.

16 hours ago, Alohaed said:

Did a search on him on the web and found no info except his past. Anyone know if he is still looping and for who? Cool dude. Fellow Deadhead, from what I read he mostly always wore a Dead T while caddying. I'm sure at his age and his mileage,  he is comfortably retired.

Thanks.

You did a search and didn’t find he was on Furyk’s bag? You use Netscape?😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Although I HATE this phrase, I will say it: "my bad". I just saw on Wikipedia, which I neglected to read originally. 

Edited by Alohaed
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Vinsk said:

What's Netscape???

/s

19 minutes ago, Yukari said:

What's Netscape???

/s

Lol...you’re young huh? It was a browser back in the day of Prodigy and dial up internet.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:19 AM, Alohaed said:

Thanks! I completely forgot about Furyk. Thing is, even when he is playing in a tournament, they rarely show him, since they focus on everyone else. And when Tiger plays, that's all you see, regardless of how far back he is on the leaderboard.

He is a lot smaller looking than back in the day.  Except his stache - it's flourishing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.