IGNORED

2020-21 TST Fantasy Golf

Giving the thread a bump...Segment 2 starts up this week in Maui. For those already signed up, remember to get your roster in. For others, you are welcome to join....you will have missed the first segment, but there are 3 more to go that you can compete in....can try and be top dog for segments, just won't be in the running for the overall season race. Go to first post of the thread to get info on how to sign up. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is up for some Fantasy Golf? The 2020-21 season already starts this Thursday with the Safeway Open. Many of The Sand Trap members have been partaking in Fantasy Golf for over a decade no

Seems like such an easy game 🤪 Never underestimate the effect of beginners luck.

Safeway Open is now available, so you can pick your players (it is usually right around noon - Eastern) 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

@gogolfing I'm pulling out all the stops this segment....
Got a new VooDoo especially for U....
HaHa....

voodoo-doll-spells.jpg

You've been hard at work @Club Ratgot me nervous! 

Ayah, see it's already working it's MoJo.
Bought it from a Witch Doctor with guarantee or $$ back.

He said old doll was wore out, used too many times for FFL.
He said - especially designed to work against Ca*nucks :whistle: 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 hours ago, Club Rat said:

Ayah, see it's already working it's MoJo.
Bought it from a Witch Doctor with guarantee or $$ back.

He said old doll was wore out, used too many times for FFL.
He said - especially designed to work against Ca*nucks :whistle: 

Based on history @Club Rat I hope you kept the receipt 😉

50 minutes ago, gogolfing said:

season standings 😀

LOL, it's a long season...  :beer:
Your well aware of your slight lead currently....  

I won't go as far as saying "You STOLE the first segment"
It might cause a crisis among PGA Tour FG Supporters and cause a RIOT !!!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Club Rat said:

You guys are sitting way too comfortable up there. Just 1 off event from you guys is enough for me to take the lead. 😁

• Like 1

Our riots in Canada only happen when a Team loses the Stanley Cup finals, and that is only in Vancouver....which I can see from across the strait while I golf, but as you can see from my profile, I do not cheer for. 😀 On another not @Club Rat from one of your previous posts, I challenge you to come to Canada with an American Express card and finding anywhere that will take it! We're strictly Visa and MC up here....would be the equivalent of showing up with Traveler's Checks.....

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

@gogolfing Cheers to TST Fantasy Group - We are better than the "Experts"  :beer:

TST Segment.PNG

Segment.PNG

Yes, I've always noticed this.....perhaps we need to put a proposal together why we need to be writing their weekly picks articles!

• 4 weeks later...

I got killed last week. I only had two golfers make the cut and I picked former winners like Mickelson and DA Points! Then Francesco topped a driver!

16 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I got killed last week. I only had two golfers make the cut and I picked former winners like Mickelson and DA Points! Then Francesco topped a driver!

Francesco topping that driver and making a solid bogey was very endearing! Better luck this week @boogielicious

The website has apparently had a few updates/changes which has changed the visibility/view.
My view seems like the page is oversized and only shows portions of scores of players.
I do like the view in standings which shows the starting line up for all teams.
However, this SUCKS, and WTF is always up with point totals.
For an application which is supposed to be in "Real Time" it shows correct scores of the Pro's, but points are lagging 
for fantasy players.  

New View.PNG

19 hours ago, Club Rat said:

The website has apparently had a few updates/changes which has changed the visibility/view.
My view seems like the page is oversized and only shows portions of scores of players.
I do like the view in standings which shows the starting line up for all teams.
However, this SUCKS, and WTF is always up with point totals.
For an application which is supposed to be in "Real Time" it shows correct scores of the Pro's, but points are lagging 
for fantasy players.  

New View.PNG

PGA Tour for the win again @Club Rat. For a global entertainment company, their media is 'sub-par', and not in a golf way!

• 2 weeks later...