IGNORED

TRUE Linkswear Sport (OG and LUX)

• Administrator

This isn't quite the replacement for the Sensei… but…

• LUX Sport:
    • Transitional drop
    • Wanderlux Sole
    • Adaptive Sport Knit
    • 2-Year Waterproof Guarantee
  • OG Sport:
    • Zero Drop
    • Barefoot Sole
    • Adaptive Sport Knit
    • 2-Year Waterproof Guarantee

Based on that I'm more interested in the OG Sport.

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to TRUE Linkswear Sport (OG and LUX)

Same, I am not a big fan of soles that have that chunky look. Where the side profile is like a > shape. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
9 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Same, I am not a big fan of soles that have that chunky look. Where the side profile is like a > shape. 

Yeah, that's "heel drop."

You can have a sole that LOOKS like that while the inside of the shoe goes "into" that heel, but in this case the sole is "transitional heel drop" or whatever on the one model.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Interesting place True is going. I liked the colors of the Pebble Collection.  Not so much the colors of the Sport. 

I guess the Knit style is staying for a bit. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Very interesting.  I will only wear zero-drop shoes...I love my OG's, and I love the OG Feel...would be amazing if they can really do an OG with truly waterproof knit.

- John

It sounds lame but was disappointed in the 1.2 color schemes. 

Back on topic which is the new drop today or tomorrow as the website states. Again not thrilled with the colors and don’t think the lux fit will work for my foot type. 

The knit sports are intriguing as I wear my Knit II everywhere but the course. The course is for my Originals or Majors. 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator
8 hours ago, caniac6 said:

That seam up the heel makes the shoe look unfinished.

Does a football look unfinished, or a baseball?

I think it’s stylish.

• 7 months later...

Any word on when new colors are coming? It looks like a picture from the PGA show in Orlando showed some new colors. Could not tell if they are OG or Lux. OG sport may very well be the next shoe for me. A bit disappointed so far in the Rip

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator
On 2/6/2022 at 8:00 AM, jmanbooyaa said:

Any word on when new colors are coming?

"Later this spring."

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone feel like providing feedback? I played last week and wore my Majors for the first time in awhile. I think it is time to move on from them.  In my opinion inferior shoe to the Originals and heavier. If new colors come out the Og sport may be next on my list. Do not wear the ripstop or Knit 2s on course. 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

Anyone feel like providing feedback?

To what?

How the Og sports performs on course. Daily. Does the knit hold up. Any feedback really about this shoe. True has reviews but always take what fans on this site say. 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator
45 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

How the Og sports performs on course. Daily. Does the knit hold up. Any feedback really about this shoe. True has reviews but always take what fans on this site say. 

I wear the Knits all the time. I've worn the same grey pair every day for the past… two weeks, I think, in teaching downtown? Some of them are 8am to 6pm days.

When it's dry enough in the summer, they make a great shoe. I wear them coaching, playing… etc.

Ditto for the OG Sports. They'll last a long time.

Possibly the only thing I would nitpick about the Knits and some of the other shoes is how quickly the sole will wear. I try to walk on grass more than on concrete, etc. They're soft, which is why they're lightweight and flexible and so comfortable. But they wear out a bit faster than thicker, harder (heavier, less flexible) shoes.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Decision time. Buy the Lux Knit now or wait for a color I like in the OG Sport hopefully! 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

7 hours ago, jmanbooyaa said:

Decision time. Buy the Lux Knit now or wait for a color I like in the OG Sport hopefully! 

I have to confess, I'd like them to have more color options in the OG Sport. 
I'm a huge fan of the zero drop True Linkswear shoes. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

OG sport in that goat grey or original grey like the lux knit and knits 2 would be great. Do not like the colors offered at present. The shoe does look like a solid choice 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• 3 weeks later...

I just purchased the Lux Sport in green. April being a wet month I look forward to seeing how they perform. 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges