IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I respect your service Bullitman5339.  My brother-in-law paid the ultimate price in the Helman Providence while service in the US Army.  We had good times golfing together.  I (we) miss him a lot.

Godspeed,

Nato911

I make zoning maps for my local jurisdiction's planning office. Technically my title is Office Support Assistant since I'm one of only two folks who do this job. There are not enough employees for a reclassification. I like to say I'm a cartographer, but honestly don't know if folks would know what means.

Hey everybody, I'm new to the forum. Just some work background. I work in a call center as a Telecommunications Analyst. I basically maintain all the phones in the center and keep the customer service agents up and running. Spent 4 years in the Navy working with phones on a carrier as well.

worked in marketing and PR for the last 8 years...getting paid to talk to people is SWEET!!

spent a few years in municipal government working for the mayor of a major city...now i'm in the financial industry (plenty of opportunities for golf outings now!)

Nike Covert 2.0 driver with Kuro Kage

Nike Covert Tour 3 wood

Nike Covert 5 wood

Nike Covert 4 hybrid

Nike VRS Forged irons 5i-GW

Callaway Forged Wedge 56deg

Callaway X-Forged Wedge 60deg

Odyssey White Hot XG #9 putter
2015 Sun Mountain Tour Series cart bag

From networking healthcare to network infrastructure management to the family business of construction n real estate

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

I own and operate a semi truck pulling a van trailer from Texas to Georgia and back. I play about 6 times a month on average.

In the bag: Driver- Callaway X-Hot 9.5* Hybrid- Wilson D-FY 19.5* Irons- Calloway Razr X Tour 4-PW Wedges- Titleist Vokey 52 and 56 Putter- Odyssey Black Series #8 Ball- Taylormade Super Deep (ball of the moment)

Teach business technology at a Middle School. Also certified to teach Pysical Education. Coach various sports (football, wrestlling).

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Civil engineering for a small firm.  Seem to do more here than any larger firm I've worked for, golf is a great release.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Thomas A. Edison

callaway.gif  Diablo Octane 9.5* Driver

callaway.gif  Diablo Edge Hybrid 3/4

callaway.gif  Diablo Edge Irons 5-PW

Im a System Administrator ( IT) currently studiyng Electrical Engineering, and also starting as an assistan appraiser for commercial properties in Puerto Rico. Im 36 years old, with a son and a daughter. High handicap (24) and always trying to find time to play and improve.

Good day all, I work for the Gov't of Canada. That's it, that's all. That's all I know!!

I've browsed these forums for a while now for reviews and tips, finally joined yesterday. Glad to be a part of the community!

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Hope everyone is having a great day. I am new to the forum. I work for a pharmaceutical company.I enter insurance payments and also make adjustments to patient account. It pretty much is data entry. I found this site and hope to get better at golf and make new friends.