iacas

What Do You Do for a Living?

5,590 posts / 718233 viewsLast Reply

I work as a Server Administrator in the I.T. department at a pretty large hospital in Sioux Falls, SD. I support MS Windows based file servers and the applications that run on them.

I work as a Server Administrator in the I.T. department at a pretty large hospital in Sioux Falls, SD. I support MS Windows based file servers and the applications that run on them.

I lived in Sioux Falls for 12 years and graduated from Washington High School in 2002. My home course during high school was Prairie Green and I still love playing it when I go back. I still love that city. A lot of my friends still live there.

Hi all, this is my first post. I live in Minneapolis, MN and work as a Golf Associate @ Dicks Sporting Goods. It's a pretty good gig for a college student and I get to check out the newer equipment that comes out.

Hi all, this is my first post. I live in Minneapolis, MN and work as a Golf Associate @ Dicks Sporting Goods. It's a pretty good gig for a college student and I get to check out the newer equipment that comes out.

Welcome! What courses do you play in the Twin Cities metro (or burbs?).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In law school. Formerly an underling at Wachovia.

Of course, I'll just jump ship on this whole lawyering thing if I don't like it and joing the PGA Tour.

I work as a Server Administrator in the I.T. department at a pretty large hospital in Sioux Falls, SD.

You'll find more than a few computer geeks here...including me.

I'm on the development/database end.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just realized I've never posted in this thread...

I'm a Financial Advisor for Smith Barney. Thankfully, I can view the site at work, so message me with any financial questions you might have.

Welcome! What courses do you play in the Twin Cities metro (or burbs?).

I'm in the southwest metro and on a college student's budget. So the par 72 course I most normally frequent is Bluff Creek, off of Pioneer Trail in Chanhassen. My family had a brief one year membership @ Bent Creek Golf Club in Eden Prairie about 3 years back (fastest greens I've ever played on).

Other than Bluff Creek, I do play other courses around the metro area, but seldomly.

I do a few things to make ends meet. My day job is working at a marketing company, selling land in Mexico. The rest of my day is involved with my golf product and my various web sites (dealing with real estate).

Hoping to focus exclusively on the golf product in the near future. Just got my first online store to carry the product.

Well, I'm a rising junior in high school. Part of the IB program (International Baccalaureate).

And recently, I just went to a job interview at a little golf range/putt-putt park in my area.

intern... Umass Medical School Center for Health Care Finance...

full time student, so bored... love reading this forum every 10mins

web site design/interface designer for a few companies in and around washington dc...gets me on the course often enough so can't argue with that!