IGNORED

Masters coverage on the net?

Kevin04
Note: This thread is 5870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi folks,

was wondering if anyone knew if there was a website or major network showing the Masters Coverage on the web? I think the BBC are showing it but I do not think people outwith the Uk & Eire can access this? I might be wrong,

Much thanks in advance.

Caoimhin/Kevin

go to the Masters website for coverage of the par 3 comp if you re outside of GB and Eire.

Here is the link:

http://www.masters.org/en_US/interac...tml?promo=left I am planning to be on this thing from start to finish.

Rick T.
A Big Equipment Freak!!!
Life is too short not to tried everything out there

In the BagDriver: SuperQuad 10.5 REG BABYWoods: TP 3 or 5 woods R7 stiffIrons: AP1 4-PW w/Project X 5.5Wedge: Spin milled 54 (bent to 52) 56 & Special Grind "P" 60Putter: Gauge Design Japan " The Balde"Ball:...

Hi folks,

Hi, Caoimhin

The BBC is covering The Masters both online and on TV. BBCi (if you've got digital) is showing the Par 3 tournament this evening, from 2000. You can also access it from the Web. details: news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/6103550.stm Outside the UK and Eire, you can watch live action and recorded highlights on the Masters' own website. Cheers Ruairidh

The Masters coverage in my opinion is poor, does anyone know why Augusta restricts the coverage of the golf?

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

• Administrator
The Masters coverage in my opinion is poor, does anyone know why Augusta restricts the coverage of the golf?

Yeah, forcing them to show only 4 minutes of commercials every hour sucks so bad. It's so restrictive!

Watch Amen Corner Live. It's good this year. Pretty large, good quality... Augusta National understands the whole "leave them wanting more" aspect. The U.S. Open shows like 12 hours on Sunday alone, and that's too much.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It's so much better than it used to be - now we can see the front 9 AND the par 3! And outside our beloved isles, you can watch Amen Corner and 15/16 online. Also - it's on BBC - no ads? GREAT! Do you not think this is better than a run-of-the-mill PGA Tour event on Sky Sports or Setanta?

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

How about the hole-in-one by Ian Poulter at #16? That was great. It would be a beautiful thing to see Poulter and Woods go head-to-head for the green jacket. By the way, if Poulter's ball didn't go in at #16, who knows where it would have stopped. That thing was cruising!

The online coverage has been great so far!

Edit : After seeing Poulter's hole-in-one again, it wasn't traveling as fast as I first thought. It probably would have rested up against the edge of the green.

• Administrator
I'm impressed! This is much better than last years coverage (which wasn't bad).

This coverage is like 10x better than last year's.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I don't recall any tee shots at Amen Corner being shown online last year.
Just approaches and putts? Not totally sure though.....at the very least there are more angles and wider views. This is awesome!

I just wish my video could keep up with the commentary.

This coverage is like 10x better than last year's.

I'm at work and haven't been able to see anything yet. I have it taping on ESPN. Please tell me Chris Berman is out there with his comb-over going "bkkkkkkffffffff" every time someone hits it hard.

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

I agree that coverage online seems pretty good. In past years they also used to have the range cam, which I enjoyed, but it looks like its missing this year. On the postives we have widescreen, possibly high def, quality. In the past you could use a program like FRAPS to record the video, but now that its in a Flash style presentation you'd probably need a streaming flash capture program.

In my bag:

Driver: Burner TP 8.5*
Fairway metals/woods: Burner TP 13* Tour Spoon, and Burner TP 17.5*
Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

hehe just reading the live commentary on the BBC:

2035: Woods lashes out in frustration after making a complete horlicks of his approach to the 13th green. He thrashes his club in the air as the ball fails to grip and fires off the back of the green. His chip back is no better, hitting the edge of the green before rolling back into the rough. Donald drops a shot at the 14th and is back on one under.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Note: This thread is 5870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!