IGNORED

Favorite Beer?

YogiTKE
Note: This thread is 3624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Usually buy Yeungling...however I'm a Pittsburgher born and raised which means every now and then gotta go with an Iron City...

Went to Poland over the summer and really got into a great Polish beer called Zywiec. I can usually find it in D.C. petty easily.

I also second Arrogant Bastard. Was just introduced to this beer while visiting my sister-in-law and her husband in San Diego. Have had many of the Stone brewery beers since and they're all really good.

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

Uttica Club Pilsner XXX, It is a rather large brewery but you can only get the stuff in NY not in PA yet. They are the brewers of Saranac.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST Tour 9.5 Grafalloy PL AXIS Plat.
3-Wood: Cleveland Launcher DST 15 Grafalloy PL AXIS Plat.
5-Wood: Cleveland Launcher 09' 19 Grafalloy PL AXIS Plat.
3-HY:  Cleveland launcher 09' 20.5 Grafalloy PL Plat. HY
4-PW: Mizuno MP 68 TT SL X100SW: 54 08 Vokey TT X100SW: 58...

A well-poured Guinness (there is a difference), Smithwicks, Becks & Becks Dark, and Sam Adams are my go to brews...

In my bag:

Driver Exotics XLD 10.5
5W Exotics XLD 18
3H Raylor 19Irons 4-PW X-20 Tour, Project X Shafts 6.0Wedges Oil can 52 & 60, 56Putter 2-Bar BladeBalls NXT Tour

Ol' Rasputen does the trick. I suggest this to anyone that likes dark beer. I just tried fat weazel... You can pick it up from Trader Joes for 6 bux for a six pack. Not a bad deal and even better beer.

I love some Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat also.

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

I'm pretty open about beer, I love Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat.

I also love Fat Tire but then again there are times when it is a PBR night.

Driver: VR STR8-FIT Tour *9.5
Woods: VR STR8-FIT Tour 3 *15, 5 *19
Irons: VR Full Cavity 4-AW
Putter: DF 990
Ball: Juice Plus 312

• 1 month later...

Sam Adams Winter Lager

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier is my favorite.

Followed closely by

Victory Storm King

Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA (Trying the 90 minute one tonight, pretty pumped)

Youngs double chocolate stout (Though I hear Brooklyn Chocolate Stout is better but I have yet to try it)

Ive been wanting to try Troegs Nugget Necture but have not been able to find it in stock.

Originally Posted by BrushCaddy

You beer connoisseurs will kill me for this but for the past couple months, my beer of choice has been Corona from a can with a lime...  I don't know why.

The acid in the lime gets more Bisphenol A from the can lining into your system quicker. If you're worried about misbehaving as your blood alcohol level rises during the evening, you're making an excellent beverage choice. Be proactive and reduce those testoterone levels!!!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Anything by Goose Island. I haven't opened it yet but I'm sure that the bottle of Vanilla Bourbon County Stout will be my favorite of the year. Naughty Goose is up there. Left Hand Brewery's Milk Stout is nice. Moylen Dragoon is probably the best stout I've had to date. Domaine DuPage is a good Belgian Ale. I could go on but it's really an endless list. Ps. This year's batch of Goose Island's Mild Winter isn't as good as last year but it's still popped every night. And Brass Knuckles is in as an honorable mention.

Note: This thread is 3624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!