IGNORED

2023 Scottish Open

snapfade

No one started a thread so I took the liberty. The only thing of interest to me at this point is Rory's 362 yard drive. If I could drive it like Rory I'd be one of the top players in the world. Padraig Harrington sitting at 3 under through 16, sleeper, one to watch, got to support Wilson Staff. Announcer's going on about its Tommy Fleetwood's time.  Got to love the undulating greens. Take a drink every time an announcer comments on how great links golf is. "Links golf answers all the right questions." Still trying to figure out what the questions are.

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, snapfade said:

Take a drink every time an announcer comments on how great links golf is. "Links golf answers all the right questions." Still trying to figure out what the questions are

It’s their version of the west coasts ‘marine layer’.

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

3 minutes ago, jxdama said:

I turned  it  on, saw the  leader  is already  at  -9. No more comments from me.

-9??

Did they even try and make the course challenging for these guys?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

14 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

-9??

Did they even try and make the course challenging for these guys?

They said something about the  nice weather. Hopefully the  OPEN  next week will be challenging. 

Same dumb schtick since joining.

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, jxdama said:

No more comments from me.

Hmmm…

5 minutes ago, jxdama said:

They said something about the  nice weather. Hopefully the  OPEN  next week will be challenging. 

"No more" lasted a whole 20 minutes, eh?

• Funny 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

4 hours ago, snapfade said:

Announcer's going on about its Tommy Fleetwood's time

He is 9 strokes back, is that an “Announcer’s Curse”?

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

4 hours ago, iacas said:

Hmmm…

"No more" lasted a whole 20 minutes, eh?

He replied to me. It would  be  rude  not to reply  back. I am very  considerate.

Same dumb schtick since joining.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, jxdama said:

He replied to me. It would  be  rude  not to reply  back. I am very  considerate.

Uh huh.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If Ince Mehmet calls the driver the "big dawg" once more I am going to snap.

Paddy Harrington trying to play his way onto the Ryder Cup team? 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

On 7/13/2023 at 12:13 PM, snapfade said:

No one started a thread so I took the liberty. The only thing of interest to me at this point is Rory's 362 yard drive. If I could drive it like Rory I'd be one of the top players in the world. Padraig Harrington sitting at 3 under through 16, sleeper, one to watch, got to support Wilson Staff. Announcer's going on about its Tommy Fleetwood's time.  Got to love the undulating greens. Take a drink every time an announcer comments on how great links golf is. "Links golf answers all the right questions." Still trying to figure out what the questions are.

Hmmmm. 9 shots back, now 3 depending on how Roy Boy finishes. I predict and hope he ( Tommy )collapses tomorrow.

5 hours ago, colin007 said:

Good for you Rors

St Patricks Day Star GIF by Lucky Charms

• Funny 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 minute ago, jxdama said:

Scottie  just  cant get  it  done. Glad Rory  kept the  other guy from winning.

Macintyre, he played awesome . It was shall we say breezy today. You can’t complain when one guy birdies the last to take the lead and the next guy hits two pure shots to birdie the last two to win. I hope the weathers better next week though

Stevie T