IGNORED

Fit for Golf 2.0 - Great Workouts for Golfers

• Administrator

The Fit for Golf 2.0 app is out! You can download it now.

No longer is this a white-label remake of an existing general purpose fitness app, this is built from the ground up by Mike Carroll to serve his purpose and audience.

Unlock golfing potential with Fit For Golf. Explore expert advice, training programs, & tips to improve Golf & optimize your fitness for the fairway

Fit For Golf is $12.49 monthly when you pay annually, and you can use the code "LAUNCH" to save 20% for life.

I went through the initial setup again, and here are some screenshots:

fit-for-golf-08.17.53.pngfit-for-golf-08.17.56.pngfit-for-golf-08.18.46.pngfit-for-golf-08.18.50.pngfit-for-golf-08.19.21.pngfit-for-golf-08.19.30.pngfit-for-golf-08.19.44.pngfit-for-golf-08.20.12.png

You can customize the app to work with the equipment you have, to give you the program you want to follow (in-season, off-season, early season, etc.), to give you a program that lasts as long each session as you have to give, and so much more.

These are GOLF-specific workouts and exercises by a fitness expert and a VERY good golfer.

Check it out today.

P.S. Mike is a great Twitter follow at @Fit_For_Golf and he regularly posts great content like this:

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Fit for Golf 2.0 - Great Workouts for Golfers

I've thought about trying a golf specific fitness program and this has me intrigued.

I usually lift 5-6x a week right now doing mostly general muscle-building style workouts and exercises but have wondered if my golf game would benefit from a golf specific workout program. 

Might have to give this a shot.  

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood
Irons: :titleist: U505 (3)  :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :titleist: ProV1x Left Dash

The new app is way better. I like that I can select workout routine based on what equipment I have.

• Thumbs Up 1

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

I follow him on twitter, and he has good stuff. 

Right now, for me, I am focusing on weight loss and cardio. I need to work on some VO2 Max stuff. I am at a good point with my muscle mass. I've increased my jump height a good amount playing volleyball, so that is my explosive training. I used to only block with my fingertips, now the ball is hitting closer to the upper half of my forearm. H

His program looks really good. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I’ve been using it for a week since the iPhone version came out. I’m doing In Season Phase 1, which I was doing on the old app. I like some of the changes but you need to spend a bit of time figuring out the difference. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Thanks for posting, Erik! 

I don’t want to try and turn this into a sales pitch, but if anyone has any questions feel free and I will try my best to help. 

Mike

• Thumbs Up 1