IGNORED

Favorite Brand Of Putters

bogeyhitter25
Note: This thread is 5192 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Favorite Brand of Putters

• TaylorMade
    • Odyssey
    • Rife
    • Yes!
    • Never Compromise
    • Ping
    • Scotty Cameron
    • Nike
    • Cleveland
    • Other (Say via Post)

Man, this is a short list.

Where's TP MIlls, Bettinardi, Gauge, Slighter, C&L;?

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

thats good to hear. To be honest, I bought it because I liked the look of the traditional blade. I didn't even try it out, but I've heard nothing but good from others so im sure it will work for me too!

My Tiffany is on order as well. I barely tried it, but have before and its Simply amazing! I cant wait as well..

Yes! are my favorite as well. If I didn't get the Tiffany I would have gotten the Sophia or Nicky.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Just got my Sophia yesterday. Its gorgeous! its so pretty i dont care if i cant make any putts...well maybe not but its a darn nice lookin club.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

My old Odyssey DF990 still sinks em in after many years of use

Big Cart Bag:

R7 Quad 11.5*
200Steel 5wood 15*
Baffler Hybrid 18* R7 Draw Irons 3-AW Tour Action 56* / 60* Dual Force 990 Pro V1/x

I've always been an Odyssy guy. Two ball white-hot.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

I love my Yes! Tracy model. I have complete confidence in this putter and will keep it for awhile.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

I've got an stx mallet putter that I love to death. I've tried other putters, but nothing compares to my stx.

Hibore Driver
Burner Steel 3 Wood
Rescue Mid Hybrid
mp 52s
54* and 60* Spin Milled Wedges Craz-e Putter Bag Cart Neo gps

I chose other but that's really because it's a toss-up between a couple brands.

I think it's pretty silly how Cameron gets so much love while getting so much hate at the same time. The putters are of high quality and obviously some very, very good players like using them. On the other hand some of us have owned them and not fallen head over heels.

The lesson? Players are different!

Anyway, I think the Mizuno BC1 (a Bettinardi design) is an excellent putter and bagged it from February until today; I also think the new Studio Select Newport is wonderful (no sight line, thanks) and have decided to bag it. Conversely, I think the Newport 2 is the worst putter ever produced (in all of its incarnations).

But then isn't it obvious that the Newport 2 is not a bad putter at all? That's me, not the putter.

The only right answer to this poll is "I like the putter that works for me right now."

Right?
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

Ping Anser 4. It is the best feeling putter (for me) that I have ever picked up. It is a little on the heavy side. Some may not like that, but I do. Keeps me from have decel syndrom.

I love my Odyssey White Hot XG #9 series putter, the insert is amazing, the putter has the perfect weight to it, and the t-line in the cavity is great to line up my putts. Also the price was great, 120 dollars can't beat that.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

I love my Odyssey White Hot XG #9 series putter, the insert is amazing, the putter has the perfect weight to it, and the t-line in the cavity is great to line up my putts. Also the price was great, 120 dollars can't beat that.

Co-sign. Great putter.

âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

I went to an Odyssey Two ball, then a YES Tracy. My putting was not great so one day, out of frustration, I picked up my old Odyssey 540 which must be 5-10 years old and..................wow! Will never switch again!!

My favorite is Scotty Cameron. I also like my 2 ball, but the build quality and feel of the Scotty Cameron Newport 2 is my favorite

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Anyway, I think the Mizuno BC1 (a Bettinardi design) is an excellent putter and bagged it from February until today; I also think the new Studio Select Newport is wonderful (no sight line, thanks) and have decided to bag it.

The challenger was brave, her efforts valiant, but in the end the Studio Select Newport could not break my bond with the BC1. She will surely make some other golfer very happy, indeed, but my heart is still possessed by the quirky little putter in yellow.

In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

scotty cameron
In My SasQuatch tour Golf Bag:
Driver: Tour Burner with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft
3 wood: SasQuatch 15*
3 Hybrid: X Tour
Irons: X-20 tourSand Wedge: Srixon WG-504 56*Lob Wedge X Tour 60*Putter: Studio Select Putter

Scotty Cameron. Its no conincidence that the majority of players on the tour (who in many cases arent even sponsored by Titleist) use Scotty Camerons...

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

why anser putters? simple. they flat out work. and why the new redwood? solid, consistent feel with perfect head weighting and awesome balance makes the new redwood anser the best ping putter to date. this putter really is the cameron killer.

+1

I keep trying to find a putter to knock my Redwood Anser out of the bag (because I just love putters ... if I had the $, I'd be a putter ho), but every time I hit something side-by-side with the Redwood Anser, the Anser comes out on top. Perfect balance between soft and crisp feel. I do wish PING would offer the Redwood in the Anser 2 and Anser 4 designs though. If Scotty comes out with the Studio Select in a Newport 2.5 (aka Anser 4), I may give that a try.

Note: This thread is 5192 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!