IGNORED

Big Break V Official Thread!

iacas
Note: This thread is 6550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I will say that Nicole ain't so sweet. She reminded me of cocky-ass Randal from BBIV.

Sometimes a little 'tude on a woman can be good...just not too much.

You are right though, Randall was an ass.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Hardy har. Some of them are chunky but even the chunky ones aren't like... her name escapes me, but the "older woman" on BBIII. I'm happy with the looks of a group of people if two are worth watching, and there are far more than two in this group. So, whatever... I really do try to focus on the golf.

Some horrible shots. Did the "model/actress" Nikki top her first shot on the par 4? It was bouncing like she had, through the hazard. If so, ick. I don't think she'll last too long. She's attractive, but... golf game? Seems to be AWOL.

I think the Pam/Danielle thing took more than one week to develop, so give this show a little time. And don't forget, your wife or girlfriend is likely to watch with you... mine does, and many others do too, so if nothing else watch the show with them and enjoy that time together.

P.S. Does anyone else think that the Delasin girl looks almost exactly like Tiger Woods? Her eyes, her mouth, her nose... everything. She looks like Tiger Woods. Obviously neck up, only... but anyone? Anyone at all?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Here we go...

The 1st one that got cut was Jo D. or Dana? I believe Jeanne is the gal in the front, far right..the non "Tigeresque" looking one..lol..I believe she's korean.

Anyway, I from a gamers perspective I'd say Jo D./Dana (the one that got eliminated) just had a bad day..I'd take her game over Nicolle's any day..Nicolle is way hotter obviously..and I'm sure TGC BB5 HOPED that Nicolle would not get eliminated so quick.

• Administrator
The 1st one that got cut was Jo D. or Dana? I believe Jeanne is the gal in the front, far right..the non "Tigeresque" looking one..lol..I believe she's korean.

Jo. D. was eliminated. The ReMax long drive gal. The one who broke like half or more of the glass panes.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Snoogans claimed in an earlier post that Annika "looks like a man". Did you happen to see her at the PGA Merchandise Show? WOW! She really DID look a bit rough with that slicked-back hair and leather jacket look.

Back to BBV.

I think Nicolle is the next Danielle Amiee. She talks more game than she has. Although I thought Jo would make it farther, that's the luck of the draw. I guarantee there is going to be catfights on the set!

Duncan (the girl in pink) seems to have a bit of game.

Divina Delasin got a good tip from her sister, LPGA golfer Dorothy, who told her that when the cameras are on Divina should "stand up straight". There's nothing worse than a slump on television. If Divina can remember that as her swing thought it might keep out all of the creeping inconsistent moments during this fiasco.

BTW. In honor of BBV I have uploaded my own golf swing to my website. You can check it out by clicking on my link below. When leaving comments please be gentle. It's my first swing of the season.

Hmmm, I wonder. Do I have a chance to be a Big Break finalist?

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

Nikki kinda reminds me of that DD dude (Don) from Vegas. From what I understand, she plays out of my High School's home course out here. I'll have to go pay that place a visit!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Nikki kinda reminds me of that DD dude (Don) from Vegas. From what I understand, she plays out of my High School's home course out here. I'll have to go pay that place a visit!

The female Don Donatello! Exactly what I was thinking as I watched her. If she sticks around long enough she will surely piss somebody off.

A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

• Administrator

Must I bring him back? I guess so:

That would make a GREAT avatar!
Can you do one of those with a girl face?

I think that this season's BBV:Hawaii will be ten times better than last season's show. For some reason the women bring out the "feisty" in all of us!

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

• Administrator
That would make a GREAT avatar!

Your wish is my command.

P.S. Does anyone else think that the Delasin girl looks almost exactly like Tiger Woods? Her eyes, her mouth, her nose... everything. She looks like Tiger Woods. Obviously neck up, only... but anyone? Anyone at all?

I am alittle behind the times a bit but I finally saw the first episode today. I don't know about Divina looking like Tiger but to steal a line from Rodney Dangerfield....."The last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it!" Sorry that was mean but.....One thing is definately true from what I can see the golf swings have definately improved from the BBIV, and so have the people making them!!!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

The more I look at Divina, the more she resembles Tiger Woods!

I think the women are more popular than the guys because it's interesting to see women play good golf. Most of the time, on the course or driving range, the women either have very slow swing speeds or can't hit the ball at all!

I'm watching tonight-Valentine's Day. Can't wait to see who gets the boot!

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

The more I look at Divina, the more she resembles Tiger Woods!

I thought she looked more like Rae Dawn Chong. But then again maybe Rae Dawn Chong looks a little like Tiger Woods.

A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

Tonights show was not too bad. Two people chipped in for birdie and one made a nice long birdie putt. All I can say is that I hope Nikki goes home soon. I'm not of fan of talking crap when your game doesn't match your mouth.

I love it when she hit her first drive wide right into the woods. She gets her ball then comes out and says that she just isn't getting any breaks at all. Well if she didn't hit such poor shots she may catch a bit of a break now and then.

Note: This thread is 6550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!