IGNORED

What is your dream car?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

'68 Ford Mustang Fastback GTA with a bigblock in it. My father has one and that car is a beast! Theres nothing like American muscle.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car: Porsche Carrera or 2008 Dodge Challenger
Truck: 2008 Chevy Silverado or 2008 Cadillac Escalade
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I love the Porsche's and Ferrari's from the 80's one of those would be sick.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

I love cars. Dream car, I can't choose just one.

I'd love to have any of the following:

• 48 Ford GPW (Willys)
  • 68 International Travelall
  • 57 Dodge Power Wagon
  • 34 Ford Pickup (here's Jimmy Shine's 32)
  • 51 Merc
  • 51 Hudson Hornet (yup, Doc from CARS was real)
  • my 76 Bronco (this is my inspiration for it's restoration)
    This is what it looked like before the teardown:
    It went from nice daily driver, to trail machine, and now it's undergoing a frame off restoration (with a few modifications). It's going very slowly now, but will pick up once I finish my wifey's 68 http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81955
  • I always wanted to build a chopper. I chose to get married just before pulling the trigger on one. Here's an Indian Larry sled. I'd love to do something similar, melding the old with the new...
  • I want a trophy truck. Any will do. Here's Pistol Pete ripping it up in his Geiser Brothers rig

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

Gummi Bear I like your style. Old Broncos are awesome, that 32 Ford is badass, and trophy trucks are a ton of fun..
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

That is some crazy ass suspension.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Yeah man most of them get about 25 inches of travel in the back, and 30-35 in the front. Ive been in one and its insane fun..

Ill take one of these too, this particular one is 145 grand.

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Ooh, I could go on forever...

Yeah, I've got about a trillion dream cars too. I can't wait to be rich! If I really had to narrow it down to one...

Bugatti Veyron Some YouTube clips
Dream car I will one day own is a 70-73 Datsun 510 with a SR20DET motor swap.

That would be a ton of fun! And I bet if you had the funds to build that car, an R34 wouldn't be that far out of reach.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

My tastes have softened to touring cars lately so I would have to go with the Aston Martin or Bentley. I used to have a CLK430 but driving a CTS now which is quite a stretch away from the DB9 or Continental.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Bugatti Veyron

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

For the last few years I had a thing for the Prowler, maybe too many ZZ Top videos as a kid.

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Yeah man most of them get about 25 inches of travel in the back, and 30-35 in the front. Ive been in one and its insane fun..

That's a nice car. I got to sit in an Alumicraft last year at the 1000, and I've been in lust ever since. The fit and finish is just amazing. I'd love to have a dual sport car.

http://www.alumicraft.info/products.shtml You're lucky, being in San Diego you're right in the big juicy middle of the entire desert racing community. Baja's just a day trip for you. If you like the Early Broncos, and Trophy Trucks, check out what this guy's doing---> http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33266 A Big Oly inspired trophy truck. It's gonna be sick seeing it on the start line this year. I'm getting up early to watch the TT's take off (at the Baja 1000). I'm a co-dawg/wrench/chase for a Class 3 team, we don't go until after noon, always trying to pass the Moss boys (they're the team to beat)

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

With these gas prices, my dream car has been that Cadillac Hybrid Truck. Best of both worlds: a truck and saving money on gas.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

What ever happened to the old muscle cars?

I'd take a 68 mustang or a 72 barracuda any day over a Aston Marten or porsche

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

Here's an exercise: You can have 10 cars. ONLY 10! What would they be? No limits on price, availibility, rarity, or environment.

However, if I could choose only one car?

Nissan Skyline GTR or Ferrari F430

And it would probably go to the Nissan as an all-around, every day car. One that I wouldn't mind too terribly if it got bumped in the Wal-Mart parking lot, well not as much as I would mind the Ferrari.

10.5* Driver (don't really ever use it)
3w, 5w
23* hybrid
5i through PW, SW
60* Wedge.....................................................................mellojoe

Note: This thread is 5740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!