IGNORED

greg norman at british!

BigDaddy_Sean
Note: This thread is 5777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Shark rules!!!! how bada$$ would it be if he won! i'm pulling for him

♠ In the bag ♠
Driver► R7 SuperQuad 10.5º, ProForce V2 X
3 Wood► Steelhead III 15º
Hybrid► 2008 Baffler Pro 18º 2/R
Irons 3-P► 2008 Pro CB, Project X 6.0, +¼", 2° UpWedges► 52° RTG+DSG, 58º RTG+DSGPutter► White Hot Tour #1Ball► Pro V1xWhere I play:...

It's awesome to see him playing well. He is doing some great stuff with Macgregor golf their new line of clubs are sick.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

Talk about a story that would make people forget this was the British Open Tiger missed. If Greg Norman wins this thing, that will be one of the biggest stories in the history of the game. Right now, his game looks good enough to win. However, he mentioned himself he hasn't had to deal with the pressure much lately, so it might get dicey over the weekend.

I'll be cheering for him to at least contend throughout. I'd still like to see Sergio or Adam Scott win the Claret Jug though.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He definitely played a solid game today. If he can keep it up the rest of the weekend he has a great chance at winning this thing.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Wow. he is one under so far. nice

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

He finished up with a great round of even par. Managed to save par on the last after ramming his first putt of the green, then sunk a great putt from off the green for par. Great round Mr. Norman, I really hope he hang's in there.

It looks like Chris Evert is revitalising Greg and his golf game. He looks like a different man. It should be an interesting weekend and i hoping he gets a game with Duval- there could be fireworks.

Ya this is really weird. Tiger is out and all the old guys come out of the woodwork.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

I just finished watching the third round at the open and Greg Norman is leading by 2 strokes!

Way to go Shark!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

It should be exciting watching him play tomorrow. I'm sure pulling for him to win The British Open with his solid performance...

CPGA Member
Eagles Nest Golf Club
Toronto Highlands Golf

WOW!! Greg Norman is BACK......I am going to be cheering for him and hope he can keep it together for one more round. He'll have to put up with Harrington, but he is playing like a winner. Looks like Tiger's void has been filled at least for this week.
HAPPY GOLFING
Jay in NC
http://www.mygolfreport.com

i'm rooting for him, but anybody within 8 of him has a chance i think, if they stay around 70-74

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

He looks like a different man. .

Actually, he looks just like the Greg Norman I remember well from 1993!

Go, Greg, Go! Justin Rose said he has the body of a 23 year old and the brain of a 53 year old; just the right combination to win. And what a story that would be if he did win! His feat, to lead after 54 holes, is story enough. But to tidy things up with a win will send all sportswriters to their thesauruses searching for superlatives to describe the efforts of the oldest man ever to win a major.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

It looks like Chris Evert is revitalising Greg and his golf game. He looks like a different man. It should be an interesting weekend and i hoping he gets a game with Duval- there could be fireworks.

it kind of makes you wonder what chris evert is doing for him that is giving him that extra bounce in his step

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Note: This thread is 5777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!