IGNORED

HIGHWAY 18 - Slow Play Is Not An Option

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 5072 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

JetFan... Thanks for the post.. I think I could work at TGC.. It's pretty much the only channel I watch other than when "the hammer" infomercial is on. Maybe in the future? Who knows.. Kelly Tilgman told me they were hiring.. haha.

Wait...you don't love the Hammer infomercial? For shame!

POOOOOOOWWWW!!!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...the Campbell's are on here! how cool is that?

Congrats you two...you played a great strategy and great golf throughout the show. you deserved to win.

I am in Tampa, and get over to O'Town every once in a while (I'll be there this coming weekend actually). I lived there for a couple years (right on the MetroWest golf course) back in 97-99 and played Heathrow CC and Timacuan a couple times. We should get together and play a round! like THAT would ever happen!

JetFan... Thanks for the post.. I think I could work at TGC.. It's pretty much the only channel I watch other than when "the hammer" infomercial is on. Maybe in the future? Who knows.. Kelly Tilgman told me they were hiring.. haha.

Amazing. You responded. You truly do rule.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i was watching the samsung championship yesterday and was wondering if charlotte made the one for paula creamer. it looked pretty blingo!!

I have given Paula a pink before but couldn't tell if that was it yesterday or not.. hard to see it on TV.. but maybe?

Taylormade TP Burner, Taylormade r7 TP 3,5, 7woods, Callaway X-18 irons, Taylormade 56, 60, Yes! Marilyn Putter, Taylormade TPRed Ball. And, a Blingo Ball mark obviously...

I have given Paula a pink before but couldn't tell if that was it yesterday or not.. hard to see it on TV.. but maybe?

B.Q.- Belated (I've been out of state on a 5-round golf trip since last Thursday at zero dark thirty a.m.) congratulations to you and your brother not only for winning Highway 18 and all the loot y'all collected but for being competitive, entertaining, friendly, cheerful & etc.

Noticing your signature it appears you're a TaylorMade/Callaway/Yes! woman. But, didn't you win a bunch of Titleist equipment?

B.Q.- Belated (I've been out of state on a 5-round golf trip since last Thursday at zero dark thirty a.m.) congratulations to you and your brother not only for winning Highway 18 and all the loot y'all collected but for being competitive, entertaining, friendly, cheerful & etc.

Can I have an autographed 7-iron?

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

Good question.. I don't really know what I'll do about the new Titleist equipment.. I don't have any of that stuff yet, but I am a pretty loyal TaylorMader... I'm not afraid to try new things, so we'll just have to see when it all gets to me.

Taylormade TP Burner, Taylormade r7 TP 3,5, 7woods, Callaway X-18 irons, Taylormade 56, 60, Yes! Marilyn Putter, Taylormade TPRed Ball. And, a Blingo Ball mark obviously...

Well, officially I'm a 0.5 but I havn't been playing that much recently.... only have posted 3 rounds this year.

You should have rounded it down, not up.

My situation is the worst imaginable. I still swing like a 3 but play to nearly a 10. Consequently, I can't even hustle anybody. No one buys it.

Rob,
This is an excellent painting:

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

No offense to Rob, but I don't think HE needs to worry about that.

No offense to Rob, but I don't think HE needs to worry about that.

If it's any consolation, I don't even know what that painting's supposed to be.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Good question.. I don't really know what I'll do about the new Titleist equipment.. I don't have any of that stuff yet, but I am a pretty loyal TaylorMader... I'm not afraid to try new things, so we'll just have to see when it all gets to me.

Well....when you order your stuff, order your clubs a half inch long and one degree upright. If you don't like it, I'll be glad to take it off your hands at a "fair" price.

Originally Posted by BlingoQueen View Post

Oh! Oh! And if that 50k is too big to fit in your wallet BQ, I'll give you a hand with that . . . and I won't even charge you for my services!

Ummmm, Harry, I think someone else has already was entitled to half of that money! So you'll only need a wallet half the size you thought you needed!
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Note: This thread is 5072 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!