IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Pinche rain!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
They haven't updated for the third round, but Cody: 198 last week, and 99 through two rounds this week? YOW! I wonder how things will shake out once round 3 is added.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Man, these dang old coggers taking up spots for players that may actually make the cut is really making this week tough.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Yeah, I had hell, so I just went with my gut. That is usually not a good sign.

But this week was definitely the toughest time I have had as far as picking players go.

I look forward to The Masters no matter what though, it is going to be a special week I feel.

At least I can say I led in fantasy golf for a week or so. It may be the last one, but I did lead at some point. It is not how you start, but how you finish unfortunately.

• Administrator
I'm at -17 through two rounds, but it's not like the darn page has been updated yet. Grrrrr.

Here's what I can piece together through two rounds:
[pre]Player R1 R2 Tot
Raf -9 -6 -15
Ben -7 -8 -15
Jason -8 -9 -17
Erik -7 -10 -17
JH -6 -6 -12
John -8 -7 -15
Aaron -8 -6 -14
Jeff -9 -9 -18
Todd -8 -3 -11
Braz -6 -3 -9
Matt -2 0 -2
Cody -11 -7 -18
Blake -6 -7 -13[/pre]

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
Woohoo!

[pre]Player R1 R2 R3 R4 Tot
Rafcin -9 -6 -6 -8 -29
Ben -7 -8 -3 -8 -26
Jason -8 -9 -7 -12 -36
Erik -7 -10 -10 -10 -37
John -8 -7 -8 -12 -35
Jeff -9 -9 -11 -8 -37
J H -6 -6 -3 2 -13
Aaron -8 -6 -6 -4 -24
Todd -8 -3 -8 -7 -26
Matt -7 -9 -11 -5 -32
Braz -6 -3 -4 -6 -19
Cody -11 -7 -6 -11 -35
Blake -6 -7 -7 -1 -21[/pre]

Woohoo!

Ah, at least I finished pretty decent. My two middle rounds killed my score, as I went -11 to open and close. And this one will count double, so I should still be looking pretty good overall. I'm just getting lucky and riding the luck wave for now. I'll take it any way I can get it.

Sheesh, I am totally sucking this segment!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
OK folks...I'm finally in.

Welcome to the slaughter, bwah ha ha ha ha!

I was having a great second segment but the Masters killed me. I only had Phil make the cut and he only got me two birdies.

I think this is the first week we have had to pick a team without any of the top 4 in the field. It should be interesting to check out everybody's pics tomorrow.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

Well, I had an awful first round yesterday, but I think I had the top score for today's round....at least to this point. I made a great comeback going -13 today, and I have all 4 players in the top 40 for the weekend. (DL3 and Furyk in a tie for 5th). So I should end up at least finishing solidly enough to hold my position.

Who knows, maybe I will make a full comeback.. To those who picked Darren Clarke, great pick! He is dominating so far. I had him picked, but I changed it. I'm not sure if that was a good business decision.

Well, I had an awful first round yesterday, but I think I had the top score for today's round....at least to this point. I made a great comeback going -13 today, and I have all 4 players in the top 40 for the weekend. (DL3 and Furyk in a tie for 5th). So I should end up at least finishing solidly enough to hold my position.

I picked him in my Yahoo league, but not here (doh!). I'm just happy to have some rounds with more than four birdies. I've had an absolutely horrendous start to this segment.

Well, yestreday I finally got a double digit point day. I think it's my first this segment... On top of that I got all 4 players through the cut.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
I'm happy with -38. Only one back of you guys and in the 95th percentile overall, supposedly. Ranked 1619 after a bad first tournament. Only Raf beat me this week, and one of my dudes missed the cut.

I'm happy with -38. Only one back of you guys and in the 95th percentile overall, supposedly. Ranked 1619 after a bad first tournament. Only Raf beat me this week, and one of my dudes missed the cut.

I was also very happy to finish -38 after starting off with a -6 in the first round. It wasn't looking good then, but I ended up finishing 2nd in our league and am ranked 38th overall. That is just plain ol luck or something.

I did have 3 guys in the top 10, and that usually equals up to some birdies. Is this segment over yet, we need to end it while it's going good. Nah, there is a long way to go, so maybe my luck will stay with me for a little longer.

• Administrator

Hey, Cody, what's up with Kuehne, Hart, Howell, and Campbell? You may only get one of those guys through the weekend! You're ranked 38th right now. I foresee that number going up after this week...

Note: This thread is 6770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!