IGNORED

Attention all people who...

par3forme
Note: This thread is 5647 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No one on here is trying to do that mate, and anyone who is needs to get a life, I think the majority opinion is that your rant was unfounded as people do not bounce the ball on the club to look 'cool' it is to help avoid boredom when waiting for a tee time/slow play, it is also a good way to develop hand eye coordination.

That's just it, it was never a rant. I was simply poking fun and something I have seen others do, and yes have and CAN do myself but I think some people take it a little too far and look really lame in doing so. Then there were a couple of people from Canada that are so insecure that they had to attack and assume I was "jealous" of them. Some people need a serious kick in the funny bone and a valium chaser. Seriously.

But thank you also for an intelligent reply. I don't think you got my original sarcasm, but at least you posted with class.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bounce mine of the pointy end of my golf tees. It's a little difficult, but sometimes I have to stop just because I lose a grip on the tee. I just can't keep it in my teeth that long

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That's just it, it was never a rant. I was simply poking fun and something I have seen others do, and yes have and CAN do myself but I think some people take it a little too far and look really lame in doing so. Then there were a couple of people from Canada that are so insecure that they had to attack and assume I was "jealous" of them. Some people need a serious kick in the funny bone and a valium chaser. Seriously.

Wow, way to stereotype us Canadians, jackass. And sorry I don't have my internet sarcasm detector on. And if you want an intelligent reply make an intelligent post, forcing someone to read between the lines on something as ridiculous and childish as what you posted would be forcing someone to make an assumption, again, if you have command of the English language you would understand this. But eh, what can you Americans do other than waste money on wars...

"Don't drink and drive, don't even putt."

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

Brady, don't lump all of us into one basket!

My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

You know what, there is this guy, he is the worst golfer i've ever seen, i dont know why he doesnt just give up the game, and he is really good at this. He is a complete hack.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/760548...ds_commercial/

HAHAHA NOT, this takes skills and it looks cool, i can do it, but i cant hit it as good as tiger when he hits it from midair.

909D3 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 7 Lime Green Exotics cb2 15 Aldila DVS S-85 Slingshot 17° UST Irod S-110g G10 21° TFC S-129g i10 S300 Green Dot 4-PW Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 56° and 60° Made for the Tour AOP Newport PP

Age 16

Home CoursesRoyal Hawk...

HAHA I was just scrolling down and clicking through the pages, and then BAM! I see this picture, and for what ever reason, I start laughing!!!! Thank you

And more on topic. I'm not bragging, just saying. I can juggle on anything from a lob wedge to an iron, but I'm working on driver, hybrid, and fairway woods...oh yeah, and putter . And If I look silly doing it I really don't care, because I don't care what people think about me, and i have fun juggling a golf ball. Oh yeah, and I can to the Tiger under the leg, stop the ball on the face and start, hit it high, spin around in a circle and keep juggling, and juggle from the driving range to the clubhouse . I know, i have too much time on my hands, but I like it that way

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Wedge juggling is surprisingly easy to learn, and other than the OP I guess, it impresses pretty much everybody if you can do some neat tricks. Just hold it on the end of the grip and try for 15 minutes and you'll be able to do it 100 times assuming your hand-eye is better than a toddler's. All the neat tricks take a lot more practice though.

It's a good cure for boredom during a slow day on the course.

Quick story, my buddy and I finished a round and on the 18th green he takes his ball and goes, "check this out" and lobs it into the cup from like 5 feet. I had to one-up him so I dropped my ball on my LW, juggled it a few times, then went behind my left leg, popped it up over my head and one-bounced it into the jar. Luckiest thing of my life. And don't worry, the course was empty.

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

But eh, what can you Americans do other than waste money on wars...

Don't turn this thread into that…please.

I just noticed you are only 16, I guess that explains the teenage angst lol

And how old are you big guy? Dent is only 16 but has shown a level on maturity in his posts that you obviously cannot comprehend. You think it's silly, ok, no need to verbally assault people on this forum.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

whoa,par3forme has issues. and Brady, that comment is silly. we're talking to people here, not the government.

anyways, i see pros bouncing balls all the time. not during a game of course, but they must practice it somewhere. it reminds me of baseball players playing hot potato during a lull in practice. soccer players do it too,forming a circle and passing the ball around with head and feet only, keeping the ball off the ground. and let's not forget hackey sack. great for balance, and coordination.

My Blog

Don't turn this thread into that…please.

whoa,par3forme has issues. and Brady, that comment is silly. we're talking to people here, not the government.

To be honest that was directed at a certain person , I teased him about saying it and we got a little off topic and our threads got deleted. He wasn't serious, it just came across that way. I mentioned it to him first and I am OK with it, you just never saw how he replied to me. It's all good. I still say I wish I could bounce that freakin' ball better than I do! I'm not very good at it.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Attention all people that walk around the putting/chipping practice area bouncing a golf ball on the head of your wedge. Please stop immediately, you look ridiculous.

I look completely ridiculous when I play golf....tee to green. I'm going to stick to bouncing a golf ball off of my wedge....

Arguing over the Internet is for geeks and people who never see day light, especially this sort of argument, its not even a debate, it's simply a pathetic p*ssing match with poor insults being thrown around, grow up and stay on topic imo.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

• Administrator
Arguing over the Internet is for geeks and people who never see day light, especially this sort of argument, its not even a debate, it's simply a pathetic p*ssing match with poor insults being thrown around, grow up and stay on topic imo.

They are staying on topic. That's the problem: the topic is stupid.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I look completely ridiculous when I play golf....tee to green. I'm going to stick to bouncing a golf ball off of my wedge....

Exactly. I pop the ball up with my wedge and catch it. If that makes me look ridiculous, then so be it.

I agree with the post right above me.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5647 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!