IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

Originally Posted by sean_miller

The red, white, and black Titleist bag matches his colour scheme perfectly and it's a great bag.

That there's even one Titleist stick in his bag is a bonus.

Should he use a mismatched blue Mizuno bag or a shoddily made Hogan branded standbag?

I would have to agree here.  If I was going to match my bag with any club in my bag (assuming they all don't match) I would go with the club that is the best...and he clearly did that. I don't see the problem.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

IMG_20110101_141451.jpg

TaylorMade needs to come up with some nice iron covers haha.

IMG_20110101_141504.jpg

Ogio Black Plaid Grom Bag

IMG_20110101_141725.jpg

TaylorMade XFT 52*, 56* and 60* with Lamkin N-DUR 3 Gen grips

IMG_20110101_142112.jpg

TaylorMade R9 Irons 5-PW with Tacki Mac Itomic White grips

IMG_20110101_142554.jpg

TaylorMade R9 Supertri 9.5*, TaylorMade R9 3 Wood, TaylorMade Rescue Hybrid 19*(3) and 22*(4) all with Black Widow Tour Silk White grips

IMG_20110101_142739.jpg

Scotty Cameron Coronado 34 Inch

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

Good looking golf bag, thanks for sharing. Was on the fence about getting iron covers. How do you like them?

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I know this isn't really the thread for it, but I don't really understand all the hate with iron covers.  You cover all your other clubs, why not them?  For me, they are essential for transport and when golfing in a cart.  If I am carrying my clubs I usually take them off, and I'll always take them off when I get home so they don't rust, but they are a must for me considering what I paid for them  Just thought I'd give my opinion since I've seen a lot of negativity towards them.

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5*

Ping G15 17*

Mizuno MP-53 4-PW with GS-95

Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 52* and 58* with GS-95

Ping Redwood Anser

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

Good looking golf bag, thanks for sharing. Was on the fence about getting iron covers. How do you like them?

I love them a lot.  I wish TaylorMade made the same kind of iron covers because I think it looks weird having nearly all TM clubs with Callaway covers but I absolutely love them.  I dont really care if people hate iron covers.  They are my clubs and I paid for them so I feel the need to protect my investment.

taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

I love them a lot.  I wish TaylorMade made the same kind of iron covers because I think it looks weird having nearly all TM clubs with Callaway covers but I absolutely love them.  I dont really care if people hate iron covers.  They are my clubs and I paid for them so I feel the need to protect my investment.

Do you leave them on your clubs all the time?  Any problems with rusting?

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5*

Ping G15 17*

Mizuno MP-53 4-PW with GS-95

Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 52* and 58* with GS-95

Ping Redwood Anser

Originally Posted by ajschn06

Do you leave them on your clubs all the time?  Any problems with rusting?

I do leave them on all the time.  I have no rusting problems at all.  I clean my clubs after every single time I use them.  Whether its at the range or the course or even my backyard.  It takes 5 or 10 minutes tops for me to clean them and they still brand new looking.  My gf jokes with me if I ever actually use them when I go golfing because it doesn't look like it haha.  I make sure I dry them really really well with a microfiber cloth towel I bought for like $3 at a Target.  Once Im done that the covers go on and stay on.  There are a few times they really came in handy.  The best was my best friend and I went out one Saturday to Berkleigh County Club in PA and they have a guy that comes up and takes your clubs puts them in a cart and drives it to the first tee and waits with it until you pay and come walking up.  After we got in I started to drive and my previous Callaway bag tipped over because the guy never tightened it and it drug about 20 feet before we stopped.  If I didnt have covers on every club in my bag they would have been all scratched and nicked up.  Even people behind us commented on how lucky I was for having the covers.  They are $30 at golf galaxy and on ebay and really IMO are the best $30 I spent.

DSC04174.jpg

DSC04177.jpg

DSC04179.jpg

DSC04180.jpg

DSC04181.jpg

DSC04182.jpg

here is an update for me

I aplogize for the absolutely crappy a$$ pics

in my office, flash photography and $100 Camera.....so bear with me

only change i can foresee is MAYBE exchanging the 909F2 for an Adams 9032Ti 14.5º head w the PJX Tour Issue 6B6 shaft.......well see tho

im diggin my new putter cover too, Loudmouth Golf Houndstooth! yea yea!!!

comments appreciated

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Originally Posted by enis750

here is an update for me

only change i can foresee is MAYBE exchanging the 909F2 for an Adams 9032Ti 14.5º head w the PJX Tour Issue 6B6 shaft.......well see tho

comments appreciated

It's almost lunchtime and now I'm craving waffles.

Solid sticks (again) - please give these ones a chance!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Quote:

here is an update for me

comments appreciated

It's almost lunchtime and now I'm craving waffles.

Solid sticks (again) - please give these ones a chance!

mmmm....waffles....mmmm.....

oh i will!!! hahahah!@ (famous last word's Miller)

Here's my bag from WRX:

post-97237-0-64046000-1292882088_thumb.jpg

post-97237-0-69162100-1292883826_thumb.jpg

This is going to be my set up for 2011. Only foreseeable change is new wedges. In that case, I will most likely keep the same combination and just switch them out for fresh grooves.

Would love to hear feedback from u guys!

here is an update for me

comments appreciated

I like the setup...not a huge fan of the Loudmouth putter cover,  makes me feel sick just looking at it;  BUT to each their own.  How do you like the new Titleist driver?  I hit it a couple of times at the sim at the local Golf Town, and found it kind of dead feeling.  Waiting to be able to hit it outside before my final judgement.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Originally Posted by Dad-2-3

Quote:

What happened to the Circa 62 #3??

got offered a mint for it w, it had to go

also it was a pretty high toe putter

even with it bent 4 degrees flat, i still found it sat high

odyssey got promoted from the farm team to starting line

Originally Posted by Quinn07

Quote:

here is an update for me

comments appreciated

I like the setup...not a huge fan of the Loudmouth putter cover,  makes me feel sick just looking at it;  BUT to each their own.  How do you like the new Titleist driver?  I hit it a couple of times at the sim at the local Golf Town, and found it kind of dead feeling.  Waiting to be able to hit it outside before my final judgement.

oh that putter cover is MINT!!!! hahahhaha! for real tho.........

only hit the 910 inside but it felt FAR FROM DEAD

man its such a hot face its not even funny, the ball just explodes off it!

what shaft did u try????

the spin numbers i got off the Kai'li we over 1500 less (really.....i was over 3800-4100) than my old set up w a 905T and a PL Red Axis shaft, X stiff

trajectory in an indoor dome (80 yds to the end) i was hitting the back wall right about middle......so sweet

cant wait to try this out in AZ in March

and the Pro Black tour isue SF (shallow face) hybrid is the real deal

with the KBS tour steel shaft it feels like an iron........i love, love , love it! (hope it perfomrs outside too!!!! hahahhaha! so far so good tho)

oh that putter cover is MINT!!!! hahahhaha! for real tho.........

only hit the 910 inside but it felt FAR FROM DEAD

man its such a hot face its not even funny, the ball just explodes off it!

what shaft did u try????

the spin numbers i got off the Kai'li we over 1500 less (really.....i was over 3800-4100) than my old set up w a 905T and a PL Red Axis shaft, X stiff

trajectory in an indoor dome (80 yds to the end) i was hitting the back wall right about middle......so sweet

cant wait to try this out in AZ in March

and the Pro Black tour isue SF (shallow face) hybrid is the real deal

with the KBS tour steel shaft it feels like an iron........i love, love , love it! (hope it perfomrs outside too!!!! hahahhaha! so far so good tho)

To be honest I can't really remember; I think it was the white board equivalent.  It's sometimes tough to tell with drivers when they need to tape the face.  I am definitely looking to swing it out side and get a real sense on how it performs.  I have a new Octane, but I am not 100% convinced that it's staying in the bag...may switch back to my FT-9.

Here is the setup that I am going to be playing with at the start of 2011...right NOW.  There still may be some small changes, like the driver and the 52*.  Other than that, everything is staying.

P1011242.JPG P1011243.JPG

Another VR Waffle guy, love it.

I've yet to find irons quite like these in terms of feel, forgiveness and workability all in one great looking head.

Waiting out the 2 feet of snow that just dropped on the course....