IGNORED

Electronic Ballfinder

Note: This thread is 5701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is the first I've heard of it, but I like the idea in theory (I've lost more than my fair share of balls in the middle of the fairway!). Supposedly, it can detect up to three dimples of a white ball 35' (11-12 yards) away, but I didn't see anything at the site about how wide the area that the lens captures is. Maybe I missed it.

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

I'd like to know how it works first.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• Administrator
I'd like to know how it works first.

It doesn't.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It doesn't.

True, look how fake the image on the screen looks. Zoomed right up to the ball in the grass? Come on.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

how it works:

From their website:

"The Ballfinder Scout™ is equipped with a low noise vibration alert. When white is detected, it will vibrate for the period that the white remains in the frame." That pretty much keeps me from making a purchase. With my pasty white legs that thing would be giving false positives all day.
endorsed by Faldo:

I think Faldo could bottle his farts and make more than 15k. I'd hope he either made a bunch more than that or the product really works for him to put his name on it... Preferably the latter...

Drivers:
FT-i Draw 9* W/Grafalloy Red
Sumo2 5900 9.5* W/Grafalloy Red

Irons: A3OS 3-PW Graphite/Steel regularWedges: A3OS GW, SW, LWPutter: Rossa Monza SpiderLittle round white thing:

I watched the "How To" video. The examples they showed were in primary or secondary rough. I've never lost a ball in grass that was the same height as a ball. When they come out with something that can find a ball when I hook a drive into the jungle, then talk to me about paying $125.

Otherwise, I'll risk losing the $3-$4 ball, and I certainly deserve the stroke and distance.

On the other hand, Kellie Stenzel is hot.

That's pretty much what I decide also. I deserve the loss of two shots if I hit it horribly, but I always make an attempt to find the ball. If I can't find it within reasonable time, I'll let it be.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!