IGNORED

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

golfLovergirl
Note:Β This thread is 5566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

those three first downs that the chargers got via penalty in overtime where such total crap

Yeah, but if you wind up in overtime after being handed two turnovers in your own end zone, you deserve to lose. The Chargers were trying really hard to hand the game to the Colts, but they just refused to take it...

And I say this as a Colts fan. I was hoping they'd win in spite of their performance, but they sure didn't deserve it.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10Β° driver, FT 21Β° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15Β° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52Β° GW, Tom Watson 56Β° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60Β° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 3 choices:

1. Carolina Panthers - If they can get they're running game going (which they usually do) they're a very tough team to beat.

2. Pittsburgh Steelers - Defense wins championships. That says it all.

3. Philidelphia Eagles - I just think that they can be in any game. McNabb can have an amazing game if he's on, and there defense is stellar.

Predictions:
AFC Championship = Chargers at Steelers -> Steelers win
NFC Championship = Eagles at Giants -> Eagles win
Super Bowl XLIII = Eagles and Steelers

And in the clash of the state of Pennsylvania...

The Eagles win.

Fly Eagles Fly ... Hope we can knock off the hated Giants next week. I do think the champ will be out of the NFC again this year.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blueΒ dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34"Β 

I have to say (and I've held off on this as long as I can) that it is absolutely nuts that no one has even mentioned the Titans to at least show in the Super Bowl. They have the best record in the NFL. But this is a good thing as it just plays into the "chip on the shoulder" angle that I'm sure a great coach like Jeff Fisher is currently taking with his relatively young team. Just 3 weeks ago everyone was touting the Steelers as the best AFC team. Honestly I think the entire press is NFC skewed, but I realize that's JMHO.

The Titans can stop the run and the defensive secondary (which was an Achilles’ heel) is greatly improving. I realize that Collins cannot put this team on his back. And if you can stop the 1-2 punch of Chris Johnson and Lendale White you might have a chance at knocking them off. But role players in the receiving core are at least competent enough to realize when the opponents' defenses are putting 8 and 9 in the box.

But mark my words (and I may have to eat crow) next weekend's match up between them and the Ravens will be a bloody nosed brawl. I can't wait!!! I'm afraid we might have to put our faith in Rob Baronas in a 19-16 win over the Ravens. Then we can bring the Steelers back to Nashville. They will totally disrupt the Chargers.

I'm pulling for the guy I've been following since highschool, Mcnabb.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

got to love the colts fans and bill polian. complained about the rules for wide receivers until the rule was changed. Know that it is the other way they complain about the rules they helped change. That was def holding and he did face mask. I forget what the third penalty was so i can't speak on that.
yeah i'm a pats fan ... lol

I'm pulling for the guy I've been following since highschool, Mcnabb.

I'm pulling for the guy I've

known since he was in high school, Darren Sproles. Go Chargers.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I'm pulling for the guy I've

he was a beast... kick returns an feature back... 320+ yards... wow... he redeemed himself after that fumble too

RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Eagles baby!

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

heart says Eagles...

better judgement says Panthers

Weapons of Mass Destruction
* Driver - SQ Dymo - 10.5*
* Woods - SQ Dymo 3 Wood - 15*
* Irons - Black Pearl CG 7 - 4 thru PW
* Wedges - RAC Y-Cutter - 60* * Utility - Niblick - 42* & 56** Putter - YES Callie* Ball - E6*** Looking to buy a Niblick 49*

I realize that Collins cannot put this team on his back. And if you can stop the 1-2 punch of Chris Johnson and Lendale White you might have a chance at knocking them off.

Wow that loss hurt! To put up almost 400 yards in offense and turn the ball over 3 times in the redzone....nobody can win that way.

Baltimore did stop our backs eventually. After they were able to put Chris Johnson out, Lendale White basically got stoned at the line of scrimage. I heard he went 15 rushes for 45 yards. I know he had one or two ten yard runs. Not counting those, he got stoned on the line. Collins tried to put the team on his back, and with the exception of the interception, I think he played quite well. Even the interception worked as a field position play since that drive had started at their own 1/2 yard line. Rob Baronas's miss was very costly from 51 yards. He had plenty of leg, but pulled 3 feet is as good as pulled 30 feet. Man that sucked. I guess I'm pulling for Pittsburg now, but I have a feelin it might be Chargers vs. Eagles. They seem to be doing what the Titans didn't do...peak going into the playoffs. I hate having a bye week. You just go soft, period. One person that didn't go soft was Armahd Hall the big Marine fullback. Damn did he ever take a violent lick from Ray Ray. He lost his helmet but not the ball. He also got the first down on that play. Crumpler's fumble came on a big hit as well. Lendale, well he can't put the ball away in his basket, because his basket is too full of milkshakes and pizza...haha. Anyway, good luck to the survivors. Go Steelers I suppose.

Man that sucked. I guess I'm pulling for Pittsburg now, but I have a feelin it might be Chargers vs. Eagles.

The Chargers are a hot team right now but I don't think they're quite as hot as the Ravens. That teams is now quite impressive since they actually have a QB and a nice tandem in their running game.

We still could see two 6 seeds in the Super Bowl! Wouldn't that be something...and I think it's quite possible! Either that or an all PA Super Bowl (I'd prefer that).

yup the cardinals are a few percentage points better, hopefully the cardinals and the eagles can battle it out for the nfc championship to play the .500 chargers

is ganjagolfer a prophet?

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

The Chargers are a hot team right now but I don't think they're quite as hot as the Ravens. That teams is now quite impressive since they actually have a QB and a nice tandem in their running game.

Awesome avatar man.

The ravens are a tough team, but I'm staying strong with my steelers for the Bowl victory. As far as super bowl opposition, I think the Eagles are a more dangerous team in the NFC than the cardinals. I still think it's crazy that the bird teams have made it so far. Not sure how many other people realized, but every bird team (exception being the seahawks) made the playoffs. Ravens, eagles, falcons, cardinals. And now, despite all odds, the Cardinals will play the Eagles. That and the Ravens are still in it. Crazy year. What I want to know is what happened over the past couple weeks that got the Steelers O Line to come through like it did today. Hope they keep up the good work.

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5Β° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13Β° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18Β° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

Note:Β This thread is 5566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!