Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GOLFSALOT00

what's your favorite(modern)blade

23 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Titleist ZM. Err, because it was the one that I hit the best last summer when I was looking for a new set of irons. There are a lot of good blades out there. I wouldn't mind getting a set of 695MB's either. I'd really like a set of Scratch SB-1's too. Chances are I'll end up with a set of those sooner or later.

Mizuno mp33 because they look great, play great and feel great, just like butter! I have played the mp33 for about 2 years and also have played my best golf this year shooting under par 3 times. ( -3, -1 and -1) lastly they are reasonably price below is an example of a set that sold for under $166 including shipping.

I played the 5-pw and just started to put the 4 iron back in my bag. I would buy another set in a second.

I play the Dynamic Golf Regular which are 127 grams and would like to find Nippon shaft that run under 100 grams per shaft.

Mp 33 sold on ebay for under $163

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIZUNO-MP-33-Gra...1%7C240%3A1318

My favorites would be the MP-33's and the Titleist 690.mb's. both are easy to hit and have forgiveness that a lot of blades do not have

The nicest looking ones in my honest opinion must be the new Victory Red's, they just look INSANE.

My favorites would be the MP-33's and the Titleist 690.mb's. both are easy to hit and have forgiveness that a lot of blades do not have

I agree on this. You are right the mp 33's and the titleists are very forgiving for blades.

I like alot of them, but in order (based on looks not play);

Wilson Staff Fg59
MP-67
Cleveland CG Tour
TaylorMade TP MB Smoke
Miura Forged Blade
Macgregor MT Pro-M irons

Based on Play (doesn't matter since I'm not good enough to play blades);
MP-67

Sorry for listing so many.

mp 37's trust me... often over looked by the 33's, but these are just as good if not better. they look great and perform as well. they are also good if you have a high ball flight.

I'd have to go with the Titleist 660's... much more forgiving than you would expect.

mp-32s. they are soft as butter, just forgiving enough, and not insanely small. basically blade feel and i10 like forgiveness

I have a set of MP-14's that I love, but I don't know if that would qualify as modern. I just love the entire Mizuno line-up. Although, I think that the Miura blades are as nice a looking iron as I have ever seen. I have yet to hit them though.

I like The Taylormade Tp Mb Smokes, Callaway X Proto's, but as of now Im really liking the Nike Forged Blades (not the VRs).

I really like the look of the mp-37's, if I were good enough for them I would probably play them.

For me it definently what i hav now the mp-67. They are 1 of the two best blades for feel and looks.

Toss up between MacGregor 1025 V-foils b/c they are just a great old traditional style and feel solid when hit and the new Niki V's which are just down right SEXY IMO.

Like the mp-33's .. but, old Apex PC's blades are the favorite. Never hit Titleist 690.mb but they sure look beautiful.