IGNORED

Weather Today . . .

Jay-Bird
Note: This thread is 5261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the price of golf go up down there in warm weatherland? Even so, I'm jealous!

ill be honest with you...i dont really pay for golf. most of the courses down here in naples are private, so you must know someone to get in to the course, unless of course you are a member. I am friends with a ton of club pros, and they always come in to my bar, and im always slidin them a free beer or two. so to return the favor, they let me play at their courses for free just about whenever i want. its really an awesome system haha...all they ask is that we take care of the guys in the cart barn. so we normally throw them a 20 for cleaning our clubs and setting them up on the carts and stuff. but to answer your question, the price for golf in florida is different just about every 3-4 months, and yes, the prices are most expensive during these warm winter months.

Soon to be a full time golfer....If things go as planned

WITB:
Driver: Sasquatch 9.5 degree with Diamana Stiff Shaft3 wood: Sasquatch 13 degree with Diamana Stiff ShaftIrons: CCI Forged (3-pw) with True Temper Stiff ShaftsWedges: SV Tour 52/56 degree wedge Putter: isopur putter that i used in high...

ill be honest with you...i dont really pay for golf...

You just had to say it didn't you. Rub salt in the northern winter wounds up here! Now we're really jealous!

Maybe we'll pay you a visit, buy you a beer or two..... Weather update: We're scheduled to recieve an inch to three inches of ice between this afternoon and tomorrow. Fun never ceases.

The bag: Atlas
In the Bag:
Ti 460 Launcher 10.5*
HiBore (steel) 15*
Launcher (steel) 19* & 22* 845 Silverscot 3-PWDaiwa SWCouger PutterThe Ball: Long & Soft Noodle

You just had to say it didn't you. Rub salt in the northern winter wounds up here! Now we're really jealous!

you guys pay a visit and the beers are on me!!

tomorrow....supposed to be 85 and sunny. playing at naples grande with a few buddies. looking forward to it!

Soon to be a full time golfer....If things go as planned

WITB:
Driver: Sasquatch 9.5 degree with Diamana Stiff Shaft3 wood: Sasquatch 13 degree with Diamana Stiff ShaftIrons: CCI Forged (3-pw) with True Temper Stiff ShaftsWedges: SV Tour 52/56 degree wedge Putter: isopur putter that i used in high...

Can't teally play in the winter in Michigan. Thursday night we got over a foot of snow where I live. Worse in some places.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

^When do you get out of school for Christmas break? I had a snowday friday but it was my last day.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

6" of snow, freezing temperatures, wind gusts to 60mph. If I had wanted weather like this I would have stayed in Michigan.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

19 degrees out today. Still almost 2 feet of snow everywhere.
Yesterday with the wind chill it was -22 here.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

Dude. Seriously.

Three straight weeks of low 50* weather here in SoCal. This is really getting to be quite enough! I can't take it anymore, and we've still got one mroe week of it to go. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• 3 weeks later...
Now this is what I'm talking about. January in SoCal and I felt hot and black pants and an Adidas ClimaCool shortsleeve shirt.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

looks like 50* and sunny tomorrow... will have to dress warm, but it still beats the hell out of Michigan, just wish it wasn't so damned cold in the morning so I could get out earlier.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

It was sunny, 65°, no wind today, but I was only able to get out after noon for 9 holes. Really wanted to play 18, but had to wait at the house for a delivery.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!