IGNORED

Weather Today . . .

Jay-Bird
Note: This thread is 5261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

26 this morning in good old Mississippi. Suppose to warm up to 53 but greens keeper keeping them covered. I played Monday so looks like that is it this week. Sucks. Oh well, need to rake up all the straw in my back yard. There is a practice area with a green and sand trap I can practice at on the local community college grounds if I get bored.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ... to all of you in CA, FL, AZ look real close to your monitor and you will see me flipping you off!

It's 10 degrees here, -15 with the wind chill ... there is about 3 feet of snow piled up in many places ... it's miserable ... I have resorted to ... *shudder* video golf simulators *shudder* to scratch the "itch" ...

Have to convince the wife to move ...

In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

Yeah ... to all of you in CA, FL, AZ look real close to your monitor and you will see me flipping you off!

at least in NH you have good skiing...

I weathered 28 winters in SE MI and NW OH, and there isn't a damned thing to do outside in the winter there. I could hunt a little bit, but I can do that just as easily here in NC. I could tolerate NH with the plentiful skiing and such, but I think my preference is for weather much like we get here in NC... not to cold to golf in the winter and summers are a little more mild than Florida and Southern Alabama and Georgia.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Its 0 and snowing here in Indiana! Good snow golf.

In my bag.
Driver-Adams 9.5
3 wood-Adams
5 wood- Wilson Head Speed
6-PW-Wilson Head Speed 3-5-Hybrid-Nike SQ2 Clone SW-Tour Edge Soft cast LW-Maxfli Black Max Froged Putter-Crossfire

it was sunny and 33* out... with a frost delay this morning and an empty course... i decided why not... they let us nuts have at it at about 11am
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

11 tonight with a high of 28 tomorrow, don't think there will be any golf soon

In my Warbird Hot:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Reg Flex
3 Wood: Mercury Golf MR Jumbo 16*
Irons: X-20 4-AW
Putter: 33" Rossa FontanaShoes:Footjoy Contour

Sunny and mid 50'3 all week. The Weather Channel has the golf index as good. I am playing Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Woo hoo

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This morning, it is minus 10 with a wind==wind chill of minus 25---NOT suitable for man nor beast. As I sat here looking at my computer monitor, an idea flashed into my brain. Because this winter has been brutal here in Central New York, I will drive to Holland Heights where they have two golf simulators and pay to have one machine set on driving range, and then smash drivers as hard as I can into that G-D screen! It will not be good for my golf game, but it will do wonders for my psyche in terms of releasing the frustration of living in this Siberian wasteland.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Ugh...All I can do is sigh and sulk. I hate these NE winters with a passion. I've gotta move to NC. Where is Concord NC? Anywhere near Asheville? That's where we think of moving to.

In the bag:

Irons X20 5-SW
Hybrids Slingshot 20* and 23*
Fairway Wood SasQuatch 15* Rescue:18* Perfect Plus (Don't laugh! I fairway people to death with that thing!)Putter Dual Force 550 Proudly, I hit no Driver. Who needs it?

Ugh...All I can do is sigh and sulk. I hate these NE winters with a passion. I've gotta move to NC. Where is Concord NC? Anywhere near Asheville? That's where we think of moving to.

If you do move there, you will love it for golf.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

-7 when I woke up this morning. We should get up to a whopping 5 degrees today.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

• 9 months later...
Call me spoiled but today is suckin'. 66 is supposed to be the high with a little breeze. Its about 60 right now the wind is not too bad but it sure feels cold. This is the first day of this weather for the season. Shock to the system.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

this morning was horrendous... rainy cloudy and windy... its actually warm... the sun finally broke out and im thinking about hitting the practice facility if its not too soggy

• 1 month later...
COLD day in sunny LA today. High of 60*. I played until dark today (probably down to 50*). I usually am very uncomfortable playing in weather like this, but, I had a really good time.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Sunny and just below freesing here. Played a nice cold forst covered round this am. It was great.
Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

yesterday an today... frikken cold!
morning was like 30* and noon was like 49*...
wouldnt be as bad if the dang wind wasnt blowing...
i say if its gonna be buttazz cold... it should at least have the courtesy of snowing

Note: This thread is 5261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!