IGNORED

"Established Member" Usergroup

iacas
Note: This thread is 1513 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If your talking about Negative Comments, Comments must be left for a negative reputation.

No question. If you want to leave negative feedback, make sure you at least say why. Also, make sure it's really necessary, not just a difference in opinion.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I have been away from TST.com for a while but now returning and have a suggestion for the established members. If TST has discounts to certain golf shops (I see Edwin Watts is a sponsor for 2007) it would be nice to offer these same discounts as addition privileges for established members.
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

• 2 months later...
To be an established member does one has to meet all three or any one of the three ? Like you may have participated in the forum for a year and have posted 500 yet non of the members ever gave it a thought to punch that Rep . .... ???

• Administrator
To be an established member does one has to meet all three or any one of the three ? Like you may have participated in the forum for a year and have posted 500 yet non of the members ever gave it a thought to punch that Rep . .... ???

You start with a rep of 10, so unless you got NEGATIVE reputation, you should qualify.

So yes, you must meet all three criteria.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

Three times now I have logged in, then typed a reply to a thread & then been informed that I do not have permission to post a reply because I am not logged on. on other occasions I have posted replies on the same thread with no problems. This is very annoying if the reply is reasonably long.Also confusing when bottom of page is telling me I am not logged on & the top of the page is saying I am.

Three times now I have logged in, then typed a reply to a thread & then been informed that I do not have permission to post a reply because I am not logged on. on other occasions I have posted replies on the same thread with no problems. This is very annoying if the reply is reasonably long.Also confusing when bottom of page is telling me I am not logged on & the top of the page is saying I am.

When you log in, make sure you check the

Remember Me? box next to your User name. That will keep you logged in.

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

Thanks. Be sure to check out the main site itself as well at

I'm enjoying reading this thread since the points power question continues to pop up. Is there a link to the main site from the forum site? It would be nice to be able to go there directly from the forum site.

Thx!

Driver: Ping Rapture V2 9° TFS Stiff | 3 wood: Exotics CB 15° Fujikura HL Stiff | Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech V3 16° Stiff, TM Burner Rescue 19° & 22° REAX Stiff | Irons: Titleist 735.CM DG S300 5-PW | Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 254.10, 258.08 | Putter: Rossa Imola 34"

• Administrator
I'm enjoying reading this thread since the points power question continues to pop up. Is there a link to the main site from the forum site? It would be nice to be able to go there directly from the forum site.

Yeah, see this image at the top? Click it.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Excellent!

Driver: Ping Rapture V2 9° TFS Stiff | 3 wood: Exotics CB 15° Fujikura HL Stiff | Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech V3 16° Stiff, TM Burner Rescue 19° & 22° REAX Stiff | Irons: Titleist 735.CM DG S300 5-PW | Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 254.10, 258.08 | Putter: Rossa Imola 34"

Can a person only have a signature listing their clubs if they are an established member?
I cannot seem to find an option to do that yet.

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

• Administrator
Can a person only have a signature listing their clubs if they are an established member?

No. Registered member (3 posts) is all that's required.

Perfect! Thanks, I think I have managed to figure it out

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

• 4 months later...
how do we change the title under our username? for example mine says "hacker", is there a criteria i have to meetto change this?

thanks.

DRIVER: MACTEC NVG2 Draw 10.5*
WOODS: Big Bertha Warbird 3&7 wood
IRONS: Magique Custom 3-9
WEDGES: PW, Horizon 56*, The Pirate 60*
PUTTER: ????BALLS: Laddie ExtremeMy Scores-http://www.oobgolf.com/golfers/pinbacksc

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator

• 3 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 1513 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!