IGNORED

If You Won The Lottery

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that I could live on 5 million dollars, so I would love to put some away for the kids without them knowing it and give the rest away to a worthy cause. The art of giving is a blessed experience............. and besides its fun money or easy money anway.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I would buy the Lifetime Movie Network and turn it into Golf Channel 2

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Buy one of the local goat tracts and turn it into a first tee program with basketball and tennis courts....the county I am in does not have one.

Pay off debts for me and family

buy a flats boat

Safe Investments in CD's and a 1/4 to good dividend paying stocks (Duke Energy did well for me) and maybe a few preferred stocks.

Family....Golf...and Fishing would fill the schedule.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Learn to invest. Pay all my debt. Build a house. Get married. New Car. Lots of golf. Soak up the sun on a great vacation.

WITB:
Driver: FT-5
Hybrid: Heavenwood 17*
Irons: X-Tour 4-pw
Wedges: X Tour Raw 54/60Putter: HannahBall: Soft Feel

Not sure if $20 million will cover this. Let's aim big for $200 million :)

- I would retire my parents but my dad refuses to retire and as a doctor who owns two very successful clinics, and my mom who owns a wedding planning company, I think they can retire on their own :)
- buy a nice house on water front in California, condo in NYC skyrise.
- buy a Maserati Gran Sport S, Porsche 911 Turbo GT, Range Rover, and Audi A8.
- Become an angel investor and/or seed fund for small tech startup companies.
- Invest in commercial real estate
- Golf, Fly fish, and travel.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

Here in Cali, somebody just won $266 Million on the Mega Millions!!!! I would pay off all my loved ones debt, to me thats a little more personal than, "here is some money". I would buy 2 houses, one on Kauai, and one in Monterey on 17 mile drive. Then, I would start with Augusta, and work my way down the list of top 100 courses!

In my r7 bag:

Driver:r7 460
3 wood:r7
hybrid:burnerirons:320 serieswedges:TP Rac Z 56*, 60*putter:Circa 62 #3balls:prov1x

- Walk into work and say I retire.
- Remove all my immediate familes debt.
- Buy myself a home.
- Buy my mother a new home.
- Trust funds for my 2 nephews.
- 3 cars for me.
- A new car for my mother.
- Remain Single.
- Travel as much as I could.
- Let my brother, the nations leading Financial Advisor handle the rest. ( I am only 21) LoL.

Pay off my debt, the families debt, like the whole family. Just reset everyone to zero.
Put a swack away for my kids schooling. I want them to have the best opportunity for success in life.

I could say 'gold plated car' or something dumb like that, but it would mean very little to me. A house with a bigger yard & some updated vehicles would be good enough.

Probably go out and buy some new golf stuff. Try to get into a few tours like Q School to see what it's like. Obviously give a lot of it to charity. Give some to my parents and my girlfriend's parents because of hard economic times. Save a few million for later (I'm gonna need a house?). Probably travel the world with my girlfriend for a few years, while working on my golf game.

There's lots of things you can do once you win the lottery!

Oh I'd probably go buy me an Audi R8 for my first car....

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

Note: This thread is 5107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!