IGNORED

Big Break Prince Edward Island

kleinrider
Note: This thread is 5426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

and, if you watch the little animation with the silhouettes in the opening, and pause it, youll see that it takes them away in the order they were eliminated, and shows Derek as the last one left. Kinda telltale if you ask me.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who got eliminated....Brenda, Derek or Blair?

ECT

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

brenda got the boot after 9 holes of play. Derek won the 3k.

its a derek/blair final. My money is on Derek.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Thanks for the answer! Am looking forward to next week....I rooting for Derek!

ECT

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

thank God Brenda's gone..luck can and WILL run out..her time was up
Derek all the way
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Is this show over yet? i cannot watch it because Brenda has a terrible accent.

Isnt' that funny. My husband loves her accent. But then again, our families are both from Ireland, so there you have it. One man's trash is another man's treasure ;)

getting through a few weeks is lucky, getting to the final 3 takes skill, and brenda has lots of skill. She just had a bad day :shrug

I think Brenda has talent and she's usually a great scrambler, so I was surprised she didn't bounce back after the first bad tee shot. I

asked her about that day and why she kept coming up short so many times and it really all came down to nerves. Blair and Derek managed their nerves beautifully, so next week will be interesting to watch - will it be a test of skill or will?

Golfgal
www.golfgal-blog.com

i dont think blair has a shot, derek is too solid..

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

i dont think blair has a shot, derek is too solid..

Ah, but this is golf ;)

Remember last year, Canadian Mike Weir (underdog) beat American Tiger Woods (#1 in world) at the Presidents Cup. Next week it could be American Blair O'Neal (underdog) beats Canadian Derek Gillespie (top dog). You just never know... But it will be fun watching and finally finding out!

Golfgal
www.golfgal-blog.com

Ah, but this is golf ;)

Sounds like you may know something we don't,,lol!

Derek has been spectacular, but sometimes he hit's putts that leave me scratching my head! I wouldn't be suprised if Blair pulls it out! Plus it's great to watch a women that hot who can also play great golf!!!!!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Cheers... That was kind of getting on my nerves last night. Why couldn't Brenda just say thanks or thank you. Must be an Irish thing... She certainly was unique.

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

Nike Sasquatch 460 10.5 degree driver Diamana shaft
MP-57 3-pw DG R300 shafts
MX700 Hybrid Cleveland CG14 50 degree wedge Nike SV 56 degree wedgeReid Lockhart 56 degree sandwedge (plays like a 60 degree, hence the two 56 degree wedges) Odyssey...

Brenda seemed especially bit**y last night. Complaining about how long Blair was taking, saying she was as interesting as cardboard...I haven't cared for Brenda since early on and think she was lucky a few times to stay on. Glad she's gone.
Derek is clearly the better player and the only way he loses next week is if he boneheads a shot into the woods or something and gives Blair the victory. Blair is solid, but not better. By the way...as a fashion model, I think Blair should be dressed better on the course. She always looks kind of weird.

Slim 11
Driver: Cobra F-Speed 10.5*
3 wood: Cobra F Speed
5 wood: Cobra F Speed
Irons: Cobra 3100H/I 3-PWSW: Pixl 56*Putter: Monza Rossa MalletBall: Slazenger Raw Feel

By the way...as a fashion model, I think Blair should be dressed better on the course. She always looks kind of weird.

You kind of answered your own comment in the first part of your sentence. Typically those in the fashion world wear "trendy" things that the majority of the population looks at as "weird".

Ha, as if I'm some fashionista. I don't think my cargo pants and polo are trendy.
In the bag:
Driver: `09 Launcher (10.5º) w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff
3 Wood: `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff shaft
3 Hybrid (20.5º): `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff Shaft
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

Brenda was irritating last night. Perhaps she would have played better if she hadn't been hating on Blair the entire time. My thought during the show was "I wonder if they film all the confessionals after the elimination..... Brenda sounds like a sore loser..... I bet she lost." She was lucky to make it as far as she did. Glad to see her go.

You kind of answered your own comment in the first part of your sentence. Typically those in the fashion world wear "trendy" things that the majority of the population looks at as "weird".

I suppose you're right. She is very pretty and always looks good in the interviews, just wish she wore mor flattering clothes on the course. Not like she should be sporting mini-skirts and low cut tops (though I wouldn't complain) but I think she would look smoking in just a regular outfit. Can't stand the "flood" pants.

Slim 11
Irons: Cobra 3100H/I 3-PWSW: Pixl 56*Putter: Monza Rossa MalletBall: Slazenger Raw Feel

I suppose you're right. She is very pretty and always looks good in the interviews, just wish she wore mor flattering clothes on the course. Not like she should be sporting mini-skirts and low cut tops (though I wouldn't complain) but I think she would look smoking in just a regular outfit. Can't stand the "flood" pants.

You and I think alike.

In the bag:
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

You and I think alike.

Kindred Souls.

I'll have to do an internet search on her and find some good swimsuit pics or something to get these latest images out of my head.

Slim 11

Kindred Souls.

Tread carefully.

I'll just say this: You'll run across a picture of her when she was a hired model at a Playboy party. Two words: body paint.
In the bag:

Tread carefully.

HAHAHA! I had to search it really quick. Thanks for the heads up. Had to get a little more specific in the search to find the Playboy pics.

Nice Maxim layout she had too. I feel better now. Maybe I'll print one and hold it up to the screen whenever they do a close up on her playing next week.

Slim 11

Note: This thread is 5426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!