IGNORED

Tiger 2010 Wii

XMScott
Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

bought the game yesterday, found out that in order to duplicate what I have in my bag (except putter) I have to reach expert status and win some hard tournaments. Looks like i got some work to do
Driver: R9 460
3 Wood: Big Bertha Diablo 3D
Hybrid: Rapture 24
Irons: X-22's 4-AW
Wedges: X Forged 58/10Putter: Black Series Tour Design #2 (Righty)Balls: Pro V1x Penta TP

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im excited to pick it up tomorrow. and i saw online just yesterday it has disc golf haha that should be pretty dang fun to play too =]

You should post in the Tiger Wii thread

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23079 Come tomorrow i'll be looking for people to play online with. Not to mention my thread was made a good month before this one.

Been playing the 360 version for the past couple of days now. If you want it to be anywhere near realistic, it has to be on tour pro difficulty. That keeps you from adding spin and adding power to the shot, and also takes away the putting line so your judgment is the only thing you have to go by when putting. The live tourneys are fun, and I'm digging the live weather, except for the fact that it's been cloudy/rainy everywhere yesterday and today.

In my bag:
'07 Burner (10.5*) Driver
Unknown model 3 & 5 Woods (next to get replaced)
Rescue (21*) Hybrid
Di7 4i-GW 56/08 Oil Can Wedge Rossa Blade Putter NXT Tour Balls

Just went and got it after work. Awesome. My first Tiger Woods PGA game ever lol. Got the Wii motion bundle probably gonna go get anotherone soon to make it easier for 2 players. I'm quite horrible, though I just went ahead and started on full blown expert everything. I do putt better with the new vs the old system though. Stroooong draw bias, too it seems. I played around a bit then took Tiger to St Andrews for my 1st round. Was -7 with an eagle and I imploded on 15-18 to finish even.

My career opener was a miserable +13 at Bethpage, good for dead last. Oh well, hopefull I'll get better.

Oh, btw. We need to set up a tst tournament... Its kinda hard to catch people to play, but if someone gives me a timeframe (ie tuesday night around 8-9) I'd be happy to get online.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Friday evening is best for me.

Its the one night off where i dont see the women till late in the evening.
Twilight golf for real. Tiger here.

I just played online with some people from another forum. I won. Game ran flawlessly.

I cant putt for shit. I dont know how to know how much power i should use.

I honestly had zero clue but I got a feel pretty fast. My long game is waaayyyy off, but my wedges and putter are working awesome. Now if I could just not hit a draw. I even tweaked my clubs to the most fade bias possilbe and open my hands but it just will not fade. (Wish I had that problem in real life....)

5 Wood
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

I just got this game last night with the MP+ from Target. I was hoping there would be a thread about it on sandtrap. I played 09 a LOT and it has helped but also slowed the learning curve on a couple things. From what I've noticed after a round is that it is hard to get 100% drives (which is good), putting is awesome, and draws and fades are much easier to play. This is a really fun game and I'm sure I'll be playing tons.
Has anyone heard about the Leadbetter game releasing later this year? It looks PERFECT:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/994/994052p1.html

Clubs:

Wedges: Mizuno MP Wedges 52 and 58 degree
Irons: Wilson Staff Ci7
Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech OS 3Woods: Taylor Made R7 draw 3-woodDriver: Pinemeadow ZR-1 Regular 10.5Putter: Odyssey White Steel #1

i enabled taunts with my brother haha and we got an airhorn during the one tee off the other person controlls them, does anyone know what buttons do what? I tried to look it up but i couldnt find anything on it

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Scott VanPelt makes me laugh a lot. I smashed a putt and he said something like "Hit a stick..., person..., car......., house............, mansion....................., skyscraper. Anything." I totally lost it laughing.

5 Wood
52*

Wouldn't it be cool if the weather in the game matched the weather for that day at that course in real life? I don't see why it wouldn't be feasible as long as your console had an internet connection...

(I haven't played the game. Maybe it does do something cool like that?)

Cobra GT stand bag
Cobra S9-1 F Speed
Ben Hogan Apex Edge 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Wedges 56, 60

Wouldn't it be cool if the weather in the game matched the weather for that day at that course in real life? I don't see why it wouldn't be feasible as long as your console had an internet connection...

Haha Wii does that. It rained in Scotland last night I guess.

5 Wood
52*

i get annoyed now when he says "what a rare gem this is" i hear it over and over and over and over, kinda annoying haha

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

I have to have the commentary and tour atomosphere on or I get a little annoyed by the silence.

5 Wood
52*

Hi everyone. I am in for some Tiger Woods 2010 on the Wii if anyone is interested. I got my copy yesterday and will setup the EA account tonight. The guy who suggested the tournament...I think that is a great idea. That would be fun. Let me know.

Thanks,

John

Whats in my Tour Cart II bag:

Driver - 09' Speedline 9.5°
3W - 09' Launcher
2i Hybrid - 10' Launcher DST3i Hybrid - 09' Launcher with ACCRA AC85 M4Irons (4-PW) - 10' AP2 with Dynamic Gold S300GW - 10' 54° CG15LW - 10' 60° CG15Putter - Method 001

I just picked up this game a few days ago but haven't had much time to play it yet. It was frustrating to play a round as Tiger then play a round as my own player who's skills are more similar to my own

In my offbrand bag....

2009 Burner Driver
2007 Burner 3-wood
2009 Burner Rescue 4-Hybrid X-20 Irons 4-PW X-forged gap wedge 52.12* CG14 Black Pearl 56.14* and 60.14* wedges White Hot Dual Rossie Putter e6+ balls

Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!