IGNORED

JD set to make return....

Three Putt
Note: This thread is 5443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Reports are he has lost 40 lbs and is working with Rick Smith on his swing. Looks like Memphis might be his first PGA tournament after a few euro tournaments.

Cool

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I hope he can hold it together.

I love watching him.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i was just "chatting" with him in Twitter. he just landed in Spain and is playing 4 tourney's this month, then back to the US for the St. Jude.

before he left, he said he was going to miss having a Blizzard, which he treats himself to one once a week. now that he's in Europe, no Blizzards there so i said i'm going for one. he responded:

"PGA_JohnDaly@NorthVanMike Blizzard Nite is Wed Bub --have one for me"

he had lapband surgery, which if you may not know is where they "clamp" off part of your stomach.more than 50 lbs shed now.

My Blog

Still don't want to see him w/o shirt & shoes but that after pic is looking a lot better. Would be great to see his game and life come together.

That pic of JD and Boom Boom reminds me of an episode where they competed against each other in "Shell's Wonderful World of Golf." Both of them, aside from the obvious (crazy distance) can really handle their scoring irons. My favorite part of the telecast was watching both of them, on the fourth or fifth hole, nail seven irons within a couple of feet of the hole, back to back. Reminded me a little of that Rolex commercial between Sergio and Easy E.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

I think John Daly is great for the game of golf whether you like it or not. I hope he comes back and plays great. He obviously is taking this very seriously and will not waste another chance at the tour, I hope.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

All you be can sure of about John Daly:
1 - He won't make any cuts
2 - He'll hit the bottle / gambling
3 - His 'fans' are still as sad as he is
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

All you be can sure of about John Daly:

What makes he and his fans sad? Is it the fact that they are not perfect like you apparently? I did not know we are in the presence of God, the almighty. If you are going to say crap about someone, make sure that you don't hang yourself out to dry by saying someone is sad because they have made mistakes in their life. People like you piss me off because you don't give anyone another chance. I'll be sure to bow to you everytime you post because of how awesome and perfect you are.

BYE - Neudi.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

I love Daly but what I want to know is what's going on with the boozing. Until he gets that under control, I don't care how much weight he loses, it won't make a difference.

I'm rooting hard for him. I still think he could compete if he got off the sauce.

What makes he and his fans sad? Is it the fact that they are not perfect like you apparently? I did not know we are in the presence of God, the almighty. If you are going to say crap about someone, make sure that you don't hang yourself out to dry by saying someone is sad because they have made mistakes in their life. People like you piss me off because you don't

How many chances has Daly been given?

No more clues.
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°

All you be can sure of about John Daly: 1 - He won't make any cuts 2 - He'll hit the bottle / gambling 3 - His 'fans' are still as sad as he is

I'm not a "fan" of John Daly, but I do have sympathy for him, even if most of his troubles are self-inflicted.

I hope he does well and finishes out his career with a couple more wins.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

typical brit.

In my Titleist Premium Stand Bag

909D3 8.5 VS Proto 70 X
909 f2 13.5 V2 75 x
G10 15 Degree Grafalloy Red X MP-32 3-pw X100 Vokey Spin 52, 56 SS Newport 2 Pro V1

typical brit.

One could easily say 'Typical Yank' when describing the 'Fan-of-Daly'.

Or even 'Typical Redneck Yank'. But who am I to point the finger or use those sterotypes?
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°

Or even 'Typical

Ya'll say hi to the Queen Mum for us all down here in these here parts.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Ya'll say hi to the Queen Mum for us all down here in these here parts.

She's dead but I'll play the

Queen a rendition of 'Dueling Banjos' if you like?
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°

My bad.

Dueling Banjos is great....as long as no one is squealing like a pig.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

he had lapband surgery, which if you may not know is where they "clamp" off part of your stomach.more than 50 lbs shed now.

Should have known he didn't lose the weight via will power. Too bad he can't buy a golf game.

I liked the guy at one point, but he ran out of second chances with me.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Note: This thread is 5443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!