IGNORED

Who Owns a Firearm?

Beretta_Shooter
Note: This thread is 959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a firearm?

• yep!
    • nope!
    • I want to but don't yet!
    • I have no interest in owning a firearm.

I have a shotgun from when i used to duck hunt as a kid(still only 18), but i LOOOOVE shooting. My grandpa has a ton of guns and we go shooting out at his farm all the time. He's got a mauser from ww2 that is incredibly fun to shoot.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

AR15
Colt Mk 70 1911
XD
PPS

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

PPK, XD40, P22, AR15(M4 clone I built myself) and an 870 Tactical.

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

I dont yet, but will real soon.

I plan on going into law enforcement.

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

In case anyone was in the market for a new 9mm, there has been another batch of SP2022s released from Sig. I bought one of these last year at the same price and is far and away my favorite pistol. Best deal out there IMHO.

http://topgunsupply.com/sig-sauer-si...ht-sights.html
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id=14902

I might buy another one of these today since the one I got does not have night sights and these do.

Glock 17

Numerous guns, mostly for hunting. Back in the day we used to do a lot of quail and pheasant hunting in east central Kansas. My favorite was quail, but those days are long gone. We used to get into 5 or 6 coveys on a 1/2 section we hunted, today I'm not sure there are 5 or 6 coveys in the whole county.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Got a .40 S&W; M&P; sitting next to me in my desk right now ;)
What's In My Stand Bag...
Driver: R9 TP 9.5*
3W: R9 15*
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP 2H 16*
Irons 3-P: MP-62Wedges: Vokey 52* & 58*Putter: 34" Newport StudioBall: Pro V1x

Own many. Also carry one every day.......

You just can't be too careful out there.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't own one. I'm not afraid of them or anything, but I don't hunt, nor do I do any form of target shooting. I've gone to shooting ranges a few times, and I just don't enjoy it. Plus, missing a target with a .22 is just embarrassing.

Besides, I've always lived and worked in safe areas, so it's not like I need it to keep someone from hunting me.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Most of my shooting is trap, a little bit of skeet and sporting clays, so I've got as much invested in high end shotguns as I do cars. Some pistols (G33, P22, etc) but I don't shoot very much because I don't carry.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Numerous guns, mostly for hunting. Back in the day we used to do a lot of quail and pheasant hunting in east central Kansas. My favorite was quail, but those days are long gone. We used to get into 5 or 6 coveys on a 1/2 section we hunted, today I'm not sure there are 5 or 6 coveys in the whole county.

I hear that... we haven't had quail here in 25 years or more... used to have lotsa grouse,too, but they're dwindling.... never had a whole lotta pheasants..a few.. but haven't seen one in ages....

Note: This thread is 959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!