IGNORED

my swing speed

wedge player
Note: This thread is 5462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea try a half swing on a driver its not pretty

I'll pass xDDDDD

Mah equipment x3;
In my Goodpasture Highschool Golfbag:
Taylormade Tour Burner(Fujikura E260, Stiff. Soon to be a Fujikura Speeder 757 X-Stiff)
07 Burner fairway woods.(Same as above)
Mizuno MP-60 with TX-90 shafts. Stiff.Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel Wedges; 51, 56, 58.SeeMore ITZ putter.Titleist...

o and it was draw burner to

I hate the draw burner! It's awful!

Mah equipment x3;
Taylormade Tour Burner(Fujikura E260, Stiff. Soon to be a Fujikura Speeder 757 X-Stiff)
Mizuno MP-60 with TX-90 shafts. Stiff.Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel Wedges; 51, 56, 58.SeeMore ITZ putter.Titleist...

yea it is

I'm a three handicap. I'm fifteen years old and I've only been playing golf seriously for a year. Is that good? o.o

Mah equipment x3;

I'm a three handicap. I'm fifteen years old and I've only been playing golf seriously for a year. Is that good? o.o

yea id say so ive only started in december and ima 5 lol jk ive been playin for 2 1/2 yrs

I bench 270, leg press 990, squat 520.

You can squat more than the world record for a 15 year old you know.

By 180 lbs....

i hopped on the launch monitor for two swings today....my swing speed was 115. i dont hit the gym. and that was with a regular 9* stiff launcher....not my srixon. it was a boring demo day today needless to say.

I believe that my IQ is now lower.

In my Grom bag:

Driver........... Burner 9.5* S-Flex
3-Wood......... Burner 15* S-Flex
5-Wood......... Ovation 18* S-FlexIrons............. Pro Combos 3,5-PW Rifle 6.0Wedges......... CG12 52.10, 56.14, 60.10Putter............ 33" VP1 Milled PutterBall................ e6+ or B330-SRangefinder.....

• Administrator

Agreed. We're all dumber for having read that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yep

Cannot believe I read every post in this pointless thread. This thread is worse than the 300 yard drive thread.

Or the thread about the guy who shoots a 45 and thinks he can be pro in a year.

Agreed. We're all dumber for having read that.

Yep

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

Yep, that pretty much sums up this whole thread.

What's In My Stand Bag...
Driver: R9 TP 9.5*
3W: R9 15*
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP 2H 16*
Irons 3-P: MP-62Wedges: Vokey 52* & 58*Putter: 34" Newport StudioBall: Pro V1x

Bullshit. I'm the weakest kid at my school. Our fifteen year old football players are squating 550 and 580 easy.

Mah equipment x3;

Bullshit. I'm the weakest kid at my school. Our fifteen year old football players are squating 550 and 580 easy.

So there are 3 kids at your school? Think before you talk, we all know this is a BS pissing contest. If you can squat that much your not the weakest at your school, I don't care what you say. Most grown men can't squat half that much. That is if you can even lift that much, and your not just turning this into a one up thread. Just stop bragging and then trying to retract it, he looked up the record. I guess you should call Guinness.

Do you think we were all born yesterday?

We all see right through you so just give up the act.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!