IGNORED

Tiger Woods amazing win!!

NorCalGolfer
Note: This thread is 5439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Dammit.... I was playing, when I finished I saw that he was -5 thru 12... I will have to watch the complete repetition... even though I have class tomorrow at 7am T____T.

Greetings!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No hate. Just a realistic assessment. A Major is a Major. The Memorial is NOT a Major. Furyk and Love are washed up. Byrd is a nobody. Tiger has to beat the best at Bethpage, and then I will praise him.

mate you seriously dont have a clue at all do you!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

No hate. Just a realistic assessment. A Major is a Major. The Memorial is NOT a Major. Furyk and Love are washed up. Byrd is a nobody. Tiger has to beat the best at Bethpage, and then I will praise him.

Byrd is a nobody. You have NOOOOO idea what you are talikng about. He has been in quite a few top 10s this year.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

A HOLLOW VICTORY. NO Phil; very few Euros. He beat the old guys like Furyk, who is washed up, and the no-names. Wait until Bethpage, when the BIG BOYS are in town, and then if he wins, start talking THEN, and not now.

a hollow victory? he beat a bunch of no-names and washed up players???

he also WHOOPED these players this weekend too ya know: Zach Johnson Paul Casey Ian Poulter Steve Stricker Padraig Harrington Sean OHair Ernie Els Jeff Ogilvy Watney Perry Villegas Vijay Singh Charles Howell III Justin Rose Adam Scott Thats hardly a bunch of NOBODIES and WASHED UP players

As much as I would just love to tear into this guy...let's let him have his opinion. This is coming from a guy who said "kobe is an OKAY player" and he also said "if i were the ceo of CBS i'd have fired Feherty". So let's cut him a little slack. He's just a dumbsh*t with a dumbsh*t opinion. But let's not bash him guys...c'mon!! lol

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

From the Memorial web site:

MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT FINAL FIELD
ANNOUNCED
Dublin, Ohio – May 29, 2009 – At 6:30 p.m. Tournament Officials announced the
final playing field for the 2009 Memorial Tournament. 120 players with 10 alternates are
listed below including seven out of the top-10 in the world and eight out of the top-10 on
the PGA TOUR money list

In my BagBoy Griplok bag
Driver: Diablo 9 degree stiff graphite
3 Wood: Diablo 15 degree stiff graphite
Hybrid: Hb5 3 stiff graphite
Irons: FG Tour V2 stiff steel  S W: Harmonized 55 degree

Putter: Odyssey Teron

Ball: E6

GPS: UPro

i dont get how people can make the excuse 'o, it was a field of nobodies'!! number 1, it wasnt a field of nobodies and number 2, this is my main point, the guy shot a tournament total of 12 under par on a course where the scoring average was 73.42 and where the winner last year won with a score of 8 under! guy tears up the course and yet the old excuse 'field of nobodies' comes up, i just dont get it, so because phil wasnt there tiger shooting 65 in the final day when he was 4 back at the start is suddenly a 'no, not good enough', its just weird!!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Outstanding play by Woods,what a finish.

And what an inspiration it is to witness, in my humble opinion, an outstanding athlete.

Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

putzgolf, i mean pezgolf, only cares about the LPGA and the ching chang players. As iacas said, we are feeding the troll.

Tiger FTW!!!!

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Offtopic but...

There will be more Tiger fans at Bethpage than Phil. All Phils fans should be leaving on Friday of that week....LOL

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

This thread is proof that it only takes one idiot to fuel a controversy. Everyone here knows Tiger is in a league of his own. Only a matter of time before he bags another major.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

putzgolf, i mean pezgolf, only cares about the LPGA and the ching chang players. As iacas said, we are feeding the troll.

Is this post supposed to show that you are better than pezgolf?

An impressive showing today -- 14/14 fairways hit. Birdies on the two hardest holes (17,18) and that eagle chip!!!

Tiger has played 7 events versus the typical 13 or 14 and is now fourth in the FedEx cup.

You really have to admire that level of performance.
Michael Krolewski

In the Bag Boy Revolver Pro on a Clicgear 2.0 cart:
Acer Mantara XL Driver 10.5
Acer Mantara S.S 3 Wood; 3DX DC 15* Hybrid (3w/1h); 3DX DC 17* Hybrid (4w/2h); Acer XP905 Ti Hollow Core WS 4-9i; cg14 48* 2dot; cg14 54* 1dot; cg14 60* 1dot

Tiger just seems to go grab it when no one else is willing to.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I wouldn't call it amazing. I'd call it tigeresque. Its him. Its a normal occurance.

Tiger comes from behind and wins on the weekend like a Tiger. Graceful, in bounding strides, and with the frequent roar.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

As much as I would just love to tear into this guy...let's let him have his opinion. This is coming from a guy who said "kobe is an OKAY player" and he also said

I agree with him on that one. I would fire McCord first though. Both too silly.

Tiger played well and the others crumbled as they did when Jack made his charge. Same thing.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Is this post supposed to show that you are better than pezgolf?

yes

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

Note: This thread is 5439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!