IGNORED

New Mizuno irons spy photos!!

Note: This thread is 5387 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You guys just wait till you see the MX-300 photos. There are only 4 photos available for them on the internet, and the 4 were taken by a girl in Singapore who has a cousin working on the Japanese tour so he got them for her. She has them watermarked so I cannot put them here. Man I really want to show them!!
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Anyone know the specs on the 68s or the U.S. release date (or an approximation of the release date)?

I'm curious if they are 1 degree stronger lofts like the MP 32s, or if they match up loft-wise to the MP 33s.

They look nice to me. The MP 67s didn't get as great of reviews overall as Mizuno's earlier blades, so hopefully these MP 68s will put them back on track.
Scott T

G5 9° V2 75 X / 909F2 15.5° V2 85 X / 909H 19° V2 100 X / MP-33 #3-PW X100 / X-Forged Chrome 54.15 60.10 X100 / FGP Black 34" / Penta TP

Handicap is a guess because I haven't established one yet.Best score so far is a 71 on a 6,509 yard 70.3/121 par 72 muni, during a glorious...

• 2 weeks later...

Aren't they beautiful?
Wish I can game these one day.

PS: Admin, I misspelled Mizuno in the title, can you correct it?
My achievements:

They look beautiful! One thing I don't like about my ap2's is that there is too much going on on the back of the club. These are simple but it appears that they have weight in the right places and probably have a thin top line. I want! Send them to me!!!

The obsession with mizuno irons on here is a little out of hand. I like them and I play them but man some of you are in love. Next you will see a thread "sold my kidney for mp 68s". They make great irons no doubt about it.
Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Next you will see a thread "sold my kidney for mp 68s"

Haha. Not really. They aren't THAT expensive. They will probably retail for $1000-1300.

My achievements:

I like the clean look of the Mizuno and Nike irons. I really don't like the look of a cavity back with an actual cavity. The ones that are filled or are just solid all over look much nicer and are easier to keep clean.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I still think the Victory Reds look like Megan Fox naked.

What is wrong with you? Comparing a hot chick to a golf club? Priorities dude.

BTW, both are out of your league.

Note: This thread is 5387 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!