IGNORED

Tiger Has the Yips!

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 5347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The last two tourneys I thought he was missing a lot of putts on the left of the hole, at least that is what it seemed like to me.... maybe I'll give him a call...

WTIB:
Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5° Scads of shafts - now: Kai'li 63 stiff
Tour Edge Exotics 3 & 5 FW
Callaway X-22 Tour irons
Bobby Jones 3 & 4 hybridsRife Abaco/Odyessy Black Series i9 puttersWith a few more hangin' around

tiger...pack it up, call it a day, stick a fork...your game's gone, new knee, new and awful stroke. good luck with the trophys, perhaps you can sell them for money to fund your zillion dollar enterprise. least you have a hot wife tho...at least one thing to look forward to everyday.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Sure you haven't lost your grip, there, Butch?

nah he uses the new pci hybrid from winn grips...best grip he's ever used...

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

OP wins thread title of the year for this one.
:)

& Sorry, Butchie, but it was your lame coaching that's to blame for Tiger's ripping his leg all to pieces!

[/sarcasm] :)

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

you have a hot wife tho...at least one thing to look forward to everyday.

She's leaving him, I heard. What good to her is a man who can't ever win anything or sink an easy putt? She is a good woman for hanging on as long as she did....

She's leaving him, I heard. What good to her is a man who can't ever win anything or sink an easy putt? She is a good woman for hanging on as long as she did....

I have never heard this

-Rich

I have never heard this

Define: gullible

In the bag:
Driver: `09 Launcher (10.5º) w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff
3 Wood: `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff shaft
3 Hybrid (20.5º): `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff Shaft
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

• Administrator
How does this make me gullible? I never believed it, therefore I am not gullible.

At the very least, you lack the ability to detect sarcasm.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

if she's leaving him, she must not value money, therefore, i have a chance. gotta call my boy jesper and see if he can wrangle me up a date...besides, i make it with her, the alimony alone from the t man will make me rich...ah yes...dreams...

Hey Butch,

You should be fired from getting to post dumb topics the same way Tiger fired the real Butch..

You watching the deutsche bank tourney right now??

Yips?

Uh, The world's #1 has 7 Birdies and an Eagle though 14 holes.......and is one shot back....win or lose, Tiger is rolling the rock and doing it all, once again...

I believe you need to make putts to win over 70 Tournaments and 14 Majors....

Change your forum handle to Johnny Miller...it fits better..

Yips?

Uhhh....

[/sarcasm]

... yeah.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Note: This thread is 5347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!