IGNORED

Scorecard Giveaway (x5) - Got a Web Host?

iacas
Note: This thread is 5291 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll give it a shot Eric. I downloaded the demo but never really got around to it. Whatever you need me to do, I'd be glad to do it. I've been meaning to track my stats and am ready to take the next step and commit to a program that will let me do that.

I have several servers so uploading won't be a problem, in fact I don't mind hosting a few scorecards for folks if they need hosting. I'll upload a few scorecards over the weekend or Monday, depending on my schedule and if it's still available.
What's In My Stand Bag...
Driver: R9 TP 9.5*
3W: R9 15*
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP 2H 16*
Irons 3-P: MP-62Wedges: Vokey 52* & 58*Putter: 34" Newport StudioBall: Pro V1x

How/where do you go to demo it? I'm not finding the demo anywhere...

http://cynicalpeak.com/scorecard/ Click on the Mac or Windows icon near the top right corner. BTW iacas if you see this post only, i replied to your post on pg 2 and My Scorecards should work now, i put it up on the internet.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think another requirement of getting one of these free licenses should be the promise that you are going to make notes of fairways, sand saves, ups/downs, putts, etc from now on. And most importantly, that you are going to post scores! I am definitely going to start keeping track of all that information now that I have learned of the importance of such information in regards to your game and also now that I have a program to track it all for me. I've been noting putts lately, but there is so much more than that... I'm actually pretty excited to play my next 18 and see what my numbers turn out to be (or how bad...).

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

a) post in this thread - Greetings, Iacas

b) demonstrate that they have the capacity and willingness to store their scores online (like mine - http://erik.thesandtrap.com/ - ideally you would demonstrate this by posting a few scorecards already - the demo lets you do this)
I have a big hard-drive, and post to Sand Trap regularly.

c) aren't already owners of Scorecard - Not already an owner

d) WANT to use Scorecard (demonstrate this by at least giving me a good reason why you want it)
I keep an online handicap through Golf Galaxy. System allows posting scorecards - hole by hole - but the stats you can add are really slim compared to Scorecard. In fact, I mainly have fairways hit, GIR, putts, and up-and-down. Could track a lot more with Scorecard; chart trends - good and bad - as I seek the "Repeating Swing."

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

And Tonyy, please upload everything. You're still missing the header image and your entire "rounds" folder.

Erik, I finally got my link up and running correctly. Thanks for all the help!

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

I'm downloading the free demo right now. So I'll post option B in a little bit.

As for D. Right now I'm a sophomore in high school. I haven't been playing long (since the summer of '07), but I'm highly addicted to this game. If I had $30 to spend on software like Scorecard, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But for now most of the money I earn I spend on practice rounds (and over the summer, junior tournaments). This would be a VERY appreciated giveaway. I would definitely put it to good use as I usually play 2 or 3 times a week (during high school golf season more like 4 or 5 times).

And as for C. No, I am not an existing user.

• Administrator
There, that should work

OK, you're #4. One more license left.

I have several servers so uploading won't be a problem, in fact I don't mind hosting a few scorecards for folks if they need hosting. I'll upload a few scorecards over the weekend or Monday, depending on my schedule and if it's still available.

It's going to be tight. Again, just one left.

i would love to have it,keeping track of everything,i tried to upload the demo but wouldnt let me hope it doesnt count me out for b.

I think you're misunderstanding... you need to upload your scorecard web export files somewhere.

b) demonstrate that they have the capacity and willingness to store their scores online (like mine -

Yes, and the size of your hard drive is irrelevant. Scorecard is a fairly small application and the web export files are very small. They need to be hosted somewhere for all to see to meet B.

I'm downloading the free demo right now. So I'll post option B in a little bit.

OK.

Again, just one left. Jamo, send me that PM with your name/email.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Then go ahead and upload a few as proof...

Could I post take pics and post them? The computer I'm on won't let me download anything.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

• Administrator
Could I post take pics and post them? The computer I'm on won't let me download anything.

I'm not sure you understand what you're supposed to do...

One license left to give away.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm not sure you understand what you're supposed to do...

I'm supposed to download the demo and upload the scores but the computer I'm on doesn't let you download anything.

Career Bests:

Home Course:

2) Mayfair Country Club

• Administrator
I'm supposed to download the demo and upload the scores but the computer I'm on doesn't let you download anything.

Then what good would a free license do you if you can't download anything?

i think i got it

No. You need a web server, and you need to upload the files there.

Then what good would a free license do you if you can't download anything?

I can download things on my home computer. I'm in Cincinnati at my Aunt & Uncle's for a week because my grandma isn't expected to make it much longer so everyone in my family came down here for her last few days. When I get home on Wednesday and can get on my home computer I can download it.

Career Bests:

Home Course:

2) Mayfair Country Club

Note: This thread is 5291 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!