IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Any videos or photos on the "blogosphere yet anyone?

FORE!

Cleveland CG7 3-PW fitted, stiff shafts
Hand me down putter, Jack Nicklaus model
Cleveland Hibore 3 wood 13 deg. stiff shaftCleveland Launcher 9 deg, stiff shaft

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havnt seen anything new yet.. but im sure it will be out by tonight.. hope he is okay

Omega V cart bag

Driver- i15 9.5 degree UST AXIVCORE 69 S

Woods- big berthaIrons- MP-32 s300 shaftsWedges54* Vokey56* Spin Milled Vokey60* Mp SeriesPutter-Pro PlatinumBalls- ProV1

Maybe he was talking on the phone or using something while he was driving and just lost control / took an eye off the road. This may just be ignorance, but I don't see Tiger having a drinking and driving problem. I mean come on Superman wears Tiger Woods Pajamas when he sleeps...

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

There was video (on ESPN) shot from a helicopter, showing where the accident happened. There's not a lot more information available at this time, besides what's already been stated.

As far as the speculation on why it happened, lets just not go down that road. There are a million reasons why it could have happened, and not all of them are bad. Tiger has two small children - who knows, one of them could have waken up, needing a diaper or something. Point being, don't automatically assume it was a domestic dispute, or something else bad. Let's just hope that there are no major injuries and that there was no wrong doing involved.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Maybe he was talking on the phone or using something while he was driving and just lost control / took an eye off the road. This may just be ignorance, but I don't see Tiger having a drinking and driving problem.

Ok, that was pretty freakin funny, gotta admit!!

His publicist has just released a statement saying that he is in good condition. Great news, glad to hear that.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

All I have to say is LOL...I can't believe the cluster ^&*$ this is causing. The man got into an accident, like I am sure 60% of all drivers do on a daily basis (NO WONDER insurance premiums are so high). Let's hope he's ok and doesn't have to win another open on one leg...actually that wouldn't be so bad...

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Like Eddie Murphy said (at the time referring to Halle Berry's husband cheating on her) "No matter how fine a woman is, somewhere there's a guy who's tired of f*cking her..."

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

Like Eddie Murphy said (at the time referring to Halle Berry's husband cheating on her) "No matter how fine a woman is, somewhere there's a guy who's tired of f*cking her..."

I believe that's one of the posts at the end of the article as well.

All I have to say is LOL...I can't believe the cluster ^&*$ this is causing. The man got into an accident, like I am sure 60% of all drivers do on a daily basis (NO WONDER insurance premiums are so high). Let's hope he's ok and doesn't have to win another open on one leg...actually that wouldn't be so bad...

What on earth? 60% of drivers get into an accident any given day? :P

C9 VFT Ti
C9 5w
P2 Hybrid 3
P2 Deep Cavity 4-PW
SGS 52, 56 Putter

They say auto accidents mostly happen within 5 miles of your home...so i guess tiger just racked up some more statistics..
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

You may want to watch using "LOL" in this thread. You may get flamed by people like I did near the begining of it...... Of course, I know you aren't LOL'ing at Tiger and his wreck, as I wasn't, but I guess people don't understand the context others write in these days

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

There were rumors last week of Tiger having an affair but none of them were confirmed. I wonder if Elin was just pissed at Tiger cuz she's been hearing about all these rumors and he just got fed up with it and said he was going for a drive. Hit the gas too hard cuz he was pissed and then fish tails and hits the hydrant then tree. I don't know how often Tiger actually drives so maybe he just wasn't prepared for the responsiveness of the gas pedal lol.

What's in my hoofer 2 golf bag:

Driver:: R9 9.5* with Fujikura Rombax 7Z08 shaft in X-stiff
3 wood:: R9 15* with Fujikura Motore F1 65g in X-stiff
2-PW: TA2 with Dynamic Gold X-100Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 53* Gap and 60* LobPutter: Pro Platinum Newport 2 with custom paint and stamp on heal/toeBall:

I wouldn't put too much stock in what the National Enquirer says :P

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

What on earth? 60% of drivers get into an accident any given day? :P

People in Ottawa aren't good at arithmetic. All Canadians know that.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

John Edwards feels the same way.

But - we shouldn't forget the impact this kind of speculation has on their kids. We'll find out soon enough.

Word.

I sure hope he's not screwing around.... for the kids sake. He surely wouldn't be the first high profile sports figure to go down that road, but I guess we will see.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!