IGNORED

My Swing (uttexas)

uttexas
Note: This thread is 4033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You should really look into these new golf shoes made by a company called True.These shoes will take care of your balance problem guaranteed,best shoes I have ever had.

Adams 9065LD 8.5* with a Nunchuk shaft
Adams CB1 gw-4i with Project X 6.0 shafts , Mizuno MT-11 58* wedge
Callaway Steelhead 3
Tour Exotics Hybrid 16* and 18*
Ping long putter

I had some significant balance issues early on with my swing changes (as seen on the videos that are 1+ year old)  But on the video I uploaded/posted yesterday, I'm holding my finish.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

• 2 months later...

One year into the stack and tilt pattern and evolvr.

My swing and ball flight have changed for the better.

Working on more extension into impact with legs and arms, keeping elbows more connected, limit backward head movement into impact, and several other things.

There have been several leaps forward--the most recent one originated from Dave's post on the "5th accumulator"--Over the past five years, I've been subconsciously limiting my right wrist hinge and left wrist cock in a misguided attempt to gain more control.  Now, I'm really hinging my right knuckles as far as I can to my right forearm while cocking my left wrist as much as I can--dramatic improvements in ball flight.

• Upvote 1

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

One year into the stack and tilt pattern and evolvr.

My swing and ball flight have changed for the better.

Working on more extension into impact with legs and arms, keeping elbows more connected, limit backward head movement into impact, and several other things.

There have been several leaps forward--the most recent one originated from Dave's post on the "5th accumulator"--Over the past five years, I've been subconsciously limiting my right wrist hinge and left wrist cock in a misguided attempt to gain more control. Now, I'm really hinging my right knuckles as far as I can to my right forearm while cocking my left wrist as much as I can--dramatic improvements in ball flight.

Looking good man! I just signed up too and after one lesson that just changed my posture and setup it has already made a world of difference. I did notice from the side view that your head moves around a lot.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the feedback.  Yep, my head goes forward during the backswing, then down and back on the forward swing.  Definitely gotta work more on that.  I'd like my head to stay more centered, and maybe even move a little forward into impact.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW

Try this out, should help with some stuff on the downswing.  On the back swing more pressure point #1, right heel pad against where it touches on the left hand.  Feeling more pressure here will help you maintain the radius of your arm motion on the back swing, elbows won't separate as much.  So it's going to feel like the arm swing is wider and stretching out, but still deep with the left arm as you do now.  Also make sure the right foot banks and rolls forward.

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks, will definitely work on the PP1.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW

Thanks, I'll be calling now that the weather is really nice.  I guess we've got another week or two until it rains for forty days in a row; then when it stops raining the temps go above 100.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW

• 3 weeks later...

senorchipotle and I are playing 18 this weekend.  Thought I'd get some practice in the wind--supposed to be 30-40 mph gusts and a constant 20-25mph this weekend.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW

i would like to add that UT's swing looks even better in person, and he put on a masterful short game and long iron display on sunday, finishing with an impressive 3 over par in the always tough 20-30 mph springtime texas winds.

Thank you sir, I know how difficult it must have been for you to write the words "UT" and "masterful" in the same sentence.  Kidding aside, always enjoy my rounds with senorchipotle--he unleashed a 365yd drive (with the wind) and Walmarted me on a couple of other drives.

Walmarted   verb.- to be outdriven by the length of a Walmart

I did have my best round ever, scoring a 76 on a par 70 (rating 70.6 slope 125)

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW

• Administrator

Just wanted to post a few of these Richard, so you could feel really good about yourself. Not that you don't already because every time you submit a video to evolvr you tell us you're hitting the ball even better... but these should help too! :-)

ut1.jpg ut2.jpg ut3.jpg ut4.jpg ut5.jpg ut6.jpg

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The right frame of that second picture in Erik's post is amazing. Nice!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Erik, thanks for posting those comparison stills, very cool.   Jamo, much appreciated.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW

• 1 month later...

getting closer with the driver.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW

hitting more high push draws with the driver [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T50J1GtagWI[/VIDEO]

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW

Note: This thread is 4033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!