IGNORED

What did you get?

leezer99
Note: This thread is 5243 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

clevleand hi-bore monster xls driver used off of 3balls.com
odyssey white hot xg sabertooth putter off of 3balls.com
hat clip
tiger woods golf hat
2 golf shirts
water proof half zip pullover
and 150 dollars towards golf stuff which im thinking about the first 50 to going towards titlest 906f 3 wood then maybe a cleveland gap wedge idk we will have to see
DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Nike fit dry Golf Shirts
1 Tiger Woods Edition Nike Golf Shirt
3 Dozen Personalized Pro V 1's
1 Callaway Upro Golf GPS
1 56 Degree Nike Victory Red Sand Wedge- Black Satin
1 Pair of Golf Slacks
3 Lesson Package.

This was for my 26th Birthday and Christmas. My Birthday is December 24th. Hence my name is Nick. Fiance got me the Wedge for B-Day and GPS for Christmas. The rest was from family members.

I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.
Whats in my Walter Hagen stand bag.

Driver: VR Pro 9.5 Stiff

5 wood:SQ Stiff

3 Iron Hybrid:SQ Stiff Aldila Proto Vs 95-S

4-PW:VR Split Cavity Irons

SW:VR Black Satin 56

60:  CG 12

Ball:

This Christmas was unbelievable. I was given a full week pass to the US Open this year. Monday through Sunday. I'm still in total shock. Now I gotta save some cash for the flight and hotel, but I got 6 months to find a good deal I don't think I can properly express how excited I am!

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Nothing golf-related at all!!! And, actually, not much of anything period. My wife gave me an electric foot buffer, my in-laws gave me 2 tee shirts.

I gave myself a nice present, though: a 2-story 1906 craftsman with enough back yard for a putt/pitch setup.

Still, I think I'll get myself a wedge.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I asked for lessons; rather than do any research herself, my mom gave me $100 to hire a teacher on my own.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Nothing golf-related at all!!! And, actually, not much of anything period. My wife gave me an electric foot buffer, my in-laws gave me 2 tee shirts.

very nice!

In my TMX stand bag:

R580XD 10.5* Stiff
'07 Burner 5 Wood 18*
'09 Burner Rescue Hybrid #3 19* Stiff 3dx Ironwood #4 Stiff Idea Tech OS 5-PW Vokey SM 52*-08 CG11 SM 58*-08 White Hot XG #2 33.5"

Hi to everyone my name is Santiago and i am from Argentina THIS FORUM IS GREAT .on the next days i will upload my video of my swing for chrismas santa brought me a etonic shoes black they are great.And 2 boxes of nxt extreame.

Didnt ask for anything golf related this year besides some giftcartds I didnt get. I did buy myself a Cleveland CG wedge though.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

My wife surprised me very much and got me a putting mat for inside and a Garmin Approach GPS. She did great!

Taylor Made Speed Blades PW-4i

Taylor Made Wedges 50,54,58
R11S Driver
R11 3-wood
White Steel Rossie
Adams 5-Wood

This Christmas was unbelievable. I was given a full week pass to the US Open this year. Monday through Sunday. I'm still in total shock. Now I gotta save some cash for the flight and hotel, but I got 6 months to find a good deal

I suggest you start jumping on a hotel reservation ASAP! I went to book my hotel at the end of September and pretty much everything in the whole Monterrey area was already fully booked and prices were already through the roof. I have a little list of places I tried, and after it was over I counted over 50 places I called throughout Monterrey, Carmel, Salinas, even going north past Moss Landing. Just an example: even the Super 8 in Salinas was booked at a rate of $430 a night! I eventually lucked out and booked a week at Bernardus Lodge up Carmel Valley; it isn't cheap, but they were booking at their standard rates (no gouging) and it is a 5 star facility and a great property. It may be that places were all booked by tour operators and that there may be openings later, but my advice is to grab whatever you can now so at least you have something, and then start hunting for cancellations or other openings shortly before your own cancellation period ends. Good luck - it will be an awesome event!

my fiance bought me 4-AW Nike Slingshot 4D irons. Took them to the driving range. I love them

In my RJ cart bag
Driver-Texan Classic 12*
Woods- Texan Classic 3W 5W
Irons- Slingshot 4D 4-AW
Wedges- CG14 56* CG12 60*Putter-34` Unitized TiempoPreferred Ball- e6+

I suggest you start jumping on a hotel reservation ASAP! I went to book my hotel at the end of September and pretty much everything in the whole Monterrey area was already fully booked and prices were already through the roof. I have a little list of places I tried, and after it was over I counted over 50 places I called throughout Monterrey, Carmel, Salinas, even going north past Moss Landing. Just an example: even the Super 8 in Salinas was booked at a rate of $430 a night! I eventually lucked out and booked a week at Bernardus Lodge up Carmel Valley; it isn't cheap, but they were booking at their standard rates (no gouging) and it is a 5 star facility and a great property. It may be that places were all booked by tour operators and that there may be openings later, but my advice is to grab whatever you can now so at least you have something, and then start hunting for cancellations or other openings shortly before your own cancellation period ends. Good luck - it will be an awesome event!

Thanks for that info, I appreciate it! I started looking this past Saturday and hadnt come up with anything yet. Bernardus looks nice, and I think you've got a good idea about getting something booked and then looking for cancellations. How far is Bernardus Lodge from the course?

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Thanks for that info, I appreciate it! I started looking this past Saturday and hadnt come up with anything yet. Bernardus looks nice, and I think you've got a good idea about getting something booked and then looking for cancellations. How far is Bernardus Lodge from the course?

I'm not sure about the mileage, but it's probably about 5-6 miles up Carmel Valley Road which goes east from the town of Carmel. If the USGA runs parking anything like they did at Torrey Pines, they had main parking place (free) with shuttle busses running to the site - it worked great and really made it pretty painless. Compared to Torrey, Pebble Beach is much less accessible to traffic and has few options for handling larger parking crowds, so I'll assume they do something similar running shuttle busses. If that's the case, there is a perfect place for them to stage parking and busses right at the foot of Carmel Valley Road, which would make access from Bernardus Lodge really easy. I have no clue if they'll do this, but it's just a guess. Regardless, they'll have to stage parking well away from the course (probably well outside the 17 Mile Drive) so there will likely be a number of options for getting to the course from around the area. When I played Pebble and the other courses there in July, I inquired about getting a room booked at that time at Spanish Bay. They just laughed at me (in a very nice way), apologizing that they were fully booked up from the USGA already. I had this dream about staying at Spanish Bay, being around some of the scene in the evenings, and taking a simple shuttle to Pebble. I guess I was more than a little naive!

Got some new nike shoes for the feet, some cold weather FJ gloves for the hands, a nike beanie for the head, and a new cooler for the frosty cold Yuengling on the course!

Updated 2/7/10 - In my Revolver Pro bag:
Driver: G-10 10.5* TFC 129 Stiff flex 3-W: G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
#2h(17*) Stiff Flex #3(21*) & #4(24*): Hybrid G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
5-PW: MP32 (DG300)S flex Wedges 52-8, 56-14, and 60-04 Bobby Jones Wedges
Putter: Rossa Monte Carlo 35"Grips:...

I got an IPOD nano, gift certificates to Dick's (so I got a taylormade burner 5WD with it to complete my set) an Old Spice gift set(guess that means i stink or somethin) new star trek movie.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

got a dozen new penta balls...yay!!

Hey how are those new Taylormade Penta balls? Have you gotten a chance to play them yet? Thinking about buying a dozen.

What's in my TaylorMade stand bag:
taylormade.gifSuperfast TP 10.5° Matrix HD6 graphite stiff shaft
nike.gifSasQuatch 2 Steel #3 Wood: 15° Diamana SasQuatch Graphite
cobra.gifBaffler DWS Hybrid Utility Woods: 3/R 20°
cobra.gifS2 Forged irons 4-PW stiff flex steel shaftcleveland.gifCG15 satin chrome 48° gap wedge 8 bouncemizuno.gifMP T Series chrome 53° sand...cleveland.gifnike.gifbridgestone.giftaylormade.gif

Note: This thread is 5243 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!