IGNORED

Golf Evolution Schools/Seminars/Classes Master Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 4555 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I might be able to attend a Boston area school....

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Any updates to the possible school in New England??

We're working on something, yes. In fact, we should have something for you guys today. We're looking primarily at Sunday, June 6.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Crap, my wife's away that weekend. Time to call in some babysitting favors.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• Administrator
Crap, my wife's away that weekend. Time to call in some babysitting favors.

Yep, you're right. You will want to do that.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Still waiting on 100% confirmation but Sunday, June 6th from 9 AM - 5 PM looks VERY solid right now. I would say 80% or more likely. The cost for the full day school will be $585 and that will include lunch. Spaces may be limited based on the location so we need to have confirmation from anyone that wants to attend as soon as possible. Please email me at dave at thegolfevolution dot com or private message myself or Erik through The Sand Trap. You can also call me at 850-774-2314 (cell). Please leave a message if there is no answer. The quicker we finalize a number of students the easier it will be to 100% confirm the date.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person!

Dave

David Wedzik
Director of Instruction, Golf Evolution

LOWEST SCORE WINS! <- Check it out!!!

Still waiting on 100% confirmation but Sunday, June 6th from 9 AM - 5 PM looks VERY solid right now. I would say 80% or more likely. The cost for the full day school will be $585 and that will include lunch. Spaces may be limited based on the location so we need to have confirmation from anyone that wants to attend as soon as possible. Please email me at dave at thegolfevolution dot com or private message myself or Erik through The Sand Trap. You can also call me at 850-774-2314 (cell). Please leave a message if there is no answer. The quicker we finalize a number of students the easier it will be to 100% confirm the date.

OK. June 6th Boston school is CONFIRMED. The location is Ponkapoag Golf Club...the Donald Ross muni in Canton, MA. My contact there in Boston tells me the range is nice on the back end and will give us plenty of space. I will be there to teach/run the school of course as well as my staff. Jimmy Burke (Harvard Golf Coach), a SnT guy himself will be there to help as well. $585 is the cost and that includes theory and detailed explanation in the am along with A LOT of one on one instruction all day. We will include lunch for everyone as well and we will also have computers and printers on hand so everyone will have photo documentation noting their changes and everything they worked on. School will run from 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM. Can't wait to get there. We already have 4 confirmed in and the max is 12 so if you want a spot please let me know asap. As long as we have 8 minimum we will make the trip for certain (based on this thread and emails i have received i think we will be there by Friday). Contact info is in this post just above.

Dave

David Wedzik

Ponkapoag's range has grass?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Didn't used to. But they've been doing work on the facilities there, so maybe they upgraded the range?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

OK. June 6th Boston school is CONFIRMED. The location is Ponkapoag Golf Club...the Donald Ross muni in Canton, MA. My contact there in Boston tells me the range is nice on the back end and will give us plenty of space. I will be there to teach/run the school of course as well as my staff. Jimmy Burke (Harvard Golf Coach), a SnT guy himself will be there to help as well. $585 is the cost and that includes theory and detailed explanation in the am along with A LOT of one on one instruction all day. We will include lunch for everyone as well and we will also have computers and printers on hand so everyone will have photo documentation noting their changes and everything they worked on. School will run from 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM. Can't wait to get there. We already have 4 confirmed in and the max is 12 so if you want a spot please let me know asap. As long as we have 8 minimum we will make the trip for certain (based on this thread and emails i have received i think we will be there by Friday). Contact info is in this post just above.

I am unable to attend on this date, but I hope this works out. I look forward to hearing about everyone's experience. Definitely something I plan to do in the future, even if it means driving to Erie, PA.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

• Administrator
I am unable to attend on this date, but I hope this works out. I look forward to hearing about everyone's experience. Definitely something I plan to do in the future, even if it means driving to Erie, PA.

We're up to six or seven confirmed attendees. Space is somewhat limited.

We are actually at 6 (5 100% confirmed and one tentative in) for the school right now and we need to get to 8 to put it on. We are definitely excited about coming there and there was lots of interest in this thread. If you want to attend please let me know asap. The sooner we get to 8 the better for planning purposes.

Dave

David Wedzik

We are actually at 6 (5 100% confirmed and one tentative in) for the school right now and we need to get to 8 to put it on. We are definitely excited about coming there and there was lots of interest in this thread. If you want to attend please let me know asap. The sooner we get to 8 the better for planning purposes.

OK - we officially have 5 as of right now and we will NEED 7 to make the trip and do the school (I had originally

said 8 so as of now we only need 2 more). If you know of anyone else that may be interested in attending please let them know and put them in touch with me through this thread. Dave

David Wedzik

Dave,

It might help if we start a new Topic in the Instruction and Playing Tips folder to advertise the 2-3 remaining openings for those who don't check this thread often. We don't want to miss this opportunity for Boston area S&T; folks.

Thanks,

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
Dave,

I'll do that. Talk to your friends, folks! We'd love to come, but our wives won't let us go without paying the bills.

Ponkapoag's range has grass?

I believe most of the range have mats but the back end is grass. I had a lesson there a few years ago through Reebok.

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

• Administrator
We're off to Boston (leaving tomorrow) but I want to get this thread back to general announcements, so let me say this:

We still have a few spots open for our June 19th School.

This school is in Erie, PA at the lovely Whispering Woods. It's on a Saturday, and so if you're coming in you may want to play on Sunday (or spend some more time on the range) before driving home. Cost is $390 and your game will improve - measurably.

At our last school we had people from North Carolina, Florida, Connecticut, Portland, and Canada. We had an 80-year old guy striping the ball 200 yards with his 5-wood. Another guy went from an 18 index to an 11 index within two or three weeks of taking our school.

Your game will improve - measurably. We have a few people signed up already and spots are limited, so call or PM Dave or myself today.

STACK & TILT GOLF SCHOOL IN CANADA...

ANDY PLUMMER & MIKE BENNETT will be conducting a Stack & Tilt Golf School on Thursday, July 22nd at Piper's Heath GC in Ontario, Canada. This school is for INSTRUCTORS ONLY. It will be a unique learning experience for instructors looking to learn more about TEACHING the Stack & Tilt Swing. The cost for the day is $1,000 Canadian Dollars. The school will run from 9am until at least 5pm (usually we can't get Andy to leave)!

ALSO,

There will be a 2 day golf school with players of ALL abilities on Friday, July 23rd & July 24th at Piper's Heath GC in Ontario, Canada. The school is 9am-5pm both days. Lunch is included both days as well. The cost for the 2 days is $2,000 Canadian Dollars.

If there are ANY questions or inquiries just PM me or send me an email to clearwater@pga.com

Nick Clearwater

Note: This thread is 4555 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!