IGNORED

What Would You Ask Tiger?

colin007
Note: This thread is 5322 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would ask him (if i dared to do it): "Is still golf anything important for you?

In my bag:
Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 Diamana
Callaway Diablo Tour 15º

Callaway Razr 5 wood
TaylorMade Tour Preferred 3-PW
Callaway Forged 56º, Titleist Vokey 58º

Odyssey White Hot 1

Srixon Z-Star

Golf: "Can I get a personal lesson from you?"
Fun: "Did you motorboat 'em?"

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

The only thing any of us would have the nerve to ask:

"May I have your autograph?"

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

The only thing any of us would have the nerve to ask:

If I had a pen and something to write on, "may I have you autograph?"

Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

I would ask him if he thinks he is better than Jack.

titleist.gif Titleist 910 D3 - Project X 6.0 7C3 Shaft  |  adams.gif Adams XTD Super Hybrid - 15 degrees  
adams.gif Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrid - 18 degrees 
Adams CB2 - KBS Tour Shafts - 4 - PW
vokey.gif Vokey 54.10 Oil Can  |  vokey.gif Vokey 60.07 Oil Can  |  rife.gif Rife Trinidad - SuperStroke

What make/model ball are you playing?

Then we could put this thread to rest!

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Probably nothing. But, if I've got to ask something, there are the obvious questions but I'd probably roll with, "Are you playing Bay Hill?"

Just got my tickets so I'm curious...

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Y-y-y-y you remember that one time - when you chipped that ball in that tournament and it rolled all the way to the hole and stopped right on the lip and just hung there for a couple-a-seconds and then fell into the cup? That was awesome.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

My question... "Ever heard of Reverse Speech?"

On 3 March, Jeff Rense hosted the developer of Reverse Speech analysis and he played a couple of audio clips that indicated TW thought of his conquests as the plural of a 4-letter word: "sl_t" and that there is no doubt (in his mind at least) that he will be back to tour golf this year.

Further clarification by his subconscious mind was hindered by the script from which he read during his recent "admission" - as the subconscious needs unfettered spontaneous speech to release it's suppressed thoughts. Very interesting concept and revealing as well.
Tools: Vector 370cc 9° w/GD YS-6 (S) @ 46" or SnakeEyes Elasteel 230cc 10° w/UST ProForce 65 (R) @ 46" / 3W: SnakeEyes Elasteel w/UST ProForce 75 (R) / UW: Dynacraft HyperSteel 16° w/Mercury Pro-Kevlar (R) / 4W-7W: Dynacraft LCG 16°-24° w/Rifle Ti-Bore (R) / 5i-Pw: GolfSmith Elasteel cavity...

How's your wife and my kids…..oh wait, that is what he would be asking .

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Note: This thread is 5322 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!