• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
DaveP043

TheSandTrap Member Map

vasaribm    6
23 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

Great idea, I added my "home course" as it were, basically just the course I play the most.

I did the same.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

DaveP043    1,301

Wow, this is going quickly, thanks to everyone who's pit a pin on the map already.  I'm going to suggest that everyone rename their "pin" using their own user name, and THEN the name of the course or whatever.  The reason being, if we get lots of pins, clicking on one might get us the name of the golf course, but not the name of the TST member who plays there.  

Jeremie Boop    286
6 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Wow, this is going quickly, thanks to everyone who's pit a pin on the map already.  I'm going to suggest that everyone rename their "pin" using their own user name, and THEN the name of the course or whatever.  The reason being, if we get lots of pins, clicking on one might get us the name of the golf course, but not the name of the TST member who plays there.  

Fixed the label on mine.

p1n9183    63

Added my home course. I´m a little far away from U guys.

DaveP043    1,301
15 minutes ago, p1n9183 said:

Added my home course. I´m a little far away from U guys.

So you are!  But you never know when someone from TST will travel to Argentina for business, look at this map, and decide to get in touch with you.  This was really my ulterior motive in starting this, I might find more friends to play golf with when I travel.

klineka    68

Added my general location as well. I dont really have a home course, I typically play anything within an hour or so from my location, but would drive a little further if it was for a meetup or something

nevets88    805
22 minutes ago, No Mulligans said:

The west coast people need to... Wake Up!  It's not that early in the morning.

Probably out there playing. Weenies. ;-)

Hacker James    172

I guess I am too dumb, but could not add The Vineyards Golf Course, Escondido CA. It came up with some golf shop on Auto Park Way. 

DaveP043    1,301
9 minutes ago, Hacker James said:

I guess I am too dumb, but could not add The Vineyards Golf Course, Escondido CA. It came up with some golf shop on Auto Park Way. 

Its in there now, I think you had it already.  Either that, or someone else put it in before you did.  Thanks for playing along.

davechen    27

I put in my "home" course (Falls Road GC, Potomac, MD), although I usually rotate among the area munis.

Edited by davechen

Hacker James    172
8 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Its in there now, I think you had it already.  Either that, or someone else put it in before you did.  Thanks for playing along.

OK, thanks. I changed the marker color to Red to distinguish it from @No Mulligans