IGNORED

Golf Resume. What's Yours?

parplease
Note: This thread is 1764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Height: 6'2

Where are you from: NJ

How Long have you been Playing: 3 years

Best Score: 87

Favorite club in the bag: Hybrid 5 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Hogan's 5 Fundamentals, Golf my way, The S&T; DVD's

Where do you play: Central NJ (middlesex County/ Somerset County), or wherever theres a good deal on golfnow.com

Best courses you've played so far: Royce Brook (NJ), Knob Hill (NJ) Heron Glen (NJ), High Bridge Hills (NJ), Morgan Hill (PA)

Things you enjoy most about golf: Meeting new people. Being out in the fresh air. Walking the course.

Goals for 2K10: Hit the driver better (This is the 1st year I'm using one), Play a round with at least one person from the sandtrap.com, and shoot a score better than 87
Tools of the trade: Red=Pics
2.0 Push Cart
V14 Club Count Cart Bag
Driver - Nike SQ Dymo 2 HL w/Cleveland Headcover
Fairway Wood - Hibore XLS 5 WoodHybrids - Hibore 3,4,5Irons - CG Gold 6-PWWedges - CG14 52 & 60 CG15 - 56 Degree Custom Squareback 1

Height: 5'8

Where are you from: MA

How Long have you been Playing: 24 years on and off

Best Score: 76 a few times

Favorite club in the bag: 2 wood

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Book: Such a Little Secret by John W. Barrett

Where do you play: Harmon Club in Rockland, MA now, but I played at George Wright in Hyde Park MA, as well as the South Shore Country Club in Hingham, MA a lot in the past.

Best courses you've played so far: The Country Club, Brookline, MA

Things you enjoy most about golf: Meeting new people. Being out in the fresh air. Walking the course.

Goals for 2K10: Hit the driver better (This is the 1st year I'm using my new Diablo), break 80 more often, and just have fun

Driver: Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5* , Aldila RIP’d stiff shaft (60g).

Ping G10 15* Hybrid
Callaway Heavan Wood 19* Hybrid
Putter: T-Line XXIV Tommy Armour

Ping i/3 Irons green dot
Cleveland 60* Lob wedge, Ping 56* Sand wedge, Nike SV Tour Black Satin 52* wedge, Ping 48* wedge.

Ball: TaylorMade

Height: 6'5''

Where are you from: TX

How Long have you been Playing: 14 years

Best Score:68(long ago)

Favorite club in the bag: 6 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: honestly, none.

Where do you play: all over DFW; Tyler, tx area

Best courses you've played so far: La Cantera(valero open setup, san antonio), River Oaks CC (houston), Colonial CC (ft. worth)

Things you enjoy most about golf: Playing with friends/family. executing planned shots well. competition

Goals for 2K10: CONSISTENCY

Height: 5'11

Where are you from: MI

How Long have you been Playing: 2 years

Best Score: 87

Favorite club in the bag: 8 Iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Secrets of the Short Game by Phil Mickelson

Where do you play: Lansing, MI Area

Best courses you've played so far: Canyon Lakes(Kennewick, WA) Treetops, The Bear in Traverse City, MI

Things you enjoy most about golf: Being out in the fresh air. Walking the course.

Goals for 2K10: Play on a consistent basis and hopefully learn some consistency in the game,shoot a score better than 87, average less than 1.6 putts per round

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

Where are you from: Canarsie, Brooklyn NYC

How Long have you been Playing: 6 years

Best Score: -2 (69) at Colts Neck Golf Course. Ive shot 69 4 times but the other three came at par 70's.

Favorite club in the bag: I dunno..I dont really have a favorite.

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Stan Utleys secrets of the shortgame

Where do you play: Anywhere i can. Im kind of a nomad.

Best courses you've played so far: I dont really have a best, but my favorite courses ive played are Bethpage Red and the Artictects in north jersey.

Things you enjoy most about golf: competition.

Goals for 2K10: Qaulify and finish in the top half in all of the state am tourneys i plan to play in this year.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Weight: 200

Where are you from: Illinois

How Long have you been Playing: 2 years

Best Score: 95 at Crooked Creek in Mt Vernon, IL

Favorite club in the bag: 8 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: none at this point

Where do you play: southern Illinois, Colonial Golf Course in Sandoval, IL(home course)

Best courses you've played so far: Stone Creek(Carbondale, IL) Greenview(Centralia, IL) Hickory Ridge(Carbondale, IL) Franklin County Country Club(West Frankfort, IL) The Gambit(Vienna, IL)

Things you enjoy most about golf: Enjoying the outdoors, hanging out with friends

Goals for 2K10: Eliminate the horrible shots, make solid contact most of the time, be positive and more confident, actually wear golf balls out instead of losing them, continue to have fun, breaking 90 would be great but not going to be upset if I dont.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Height: 5'8

Where are you from: Shreveport, LA

How Long have you been Playing: 13 years

Best Score: 77 (2x last summer)

Favorite club in the bag: 8 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: none yet...got any suggestions

Where do you play: Thanks to coupons, I bounce around the DFW to scratch my itch

Best courses you've played so far: Tribute, Belgrade Lakes, TPC of Louisiana

Things you enjoy most about golf: competition and being outdoors around good people

Goals for 2K10: Get my putting to where I have no more than two 3 putts a round

Height: 6'2 (ish)

Where are you from: Western Canada

How Long have you been Playing: 25 years

Best Score: 75

Favorite club in the bag: a 5 way tie - Launcher 3w, MP11 2 iron, Apex PC 6 iron and 9 iron, George Lowe Sportsman putter

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Golf - The Mind, The Body, The Game

Where do you play: I play the courses along HWY2 (aka QE2). Wolf Creek, Innisfail, Alberta Springs, and The Canal

Best courses you've played so far: Conditions = Easily - Predator Ridge (Vernon, BC - I almost cried when I took a divot on the fairway), Enjoyment = Pine Hills (Rocky Mountain House, AB), and Morningstar (Vancouver Island), Gallagher's Canyon (Vernon, BC), Wolf Creek (Morningside, AB), Sand Pines (OR), Waskesiu Golf Club (Prince Albert National Park, SK), the list goes on.

Things you enjoy most about golf: All things experienced while not in a power cart

Goals for 2K10: Confidently hit the shots I can hit - string together 18 solid holes almost every time out - sink a lot of 10-12 footers.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Height: 6'

Where are you from: MI

How Long have you been Playing: 33 years (10 years off from 26 to current)

Best Score: 63

Favorite club in the bag: I either love ot hate them all...depends on the day/round: -D

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: None really...self taught the game at a young age.

Where do you play: Mainly Michigan

Best courses you've played so far: Oakland Hills, Crystal Downs, TPC Sawgrass, Treetops, The Bear in Traverse City, MI, Doral, Cog Hill...many others.

Things you enjoy most about golf: To be honest...I always viewed golf as a game. Hence the 10 year hiatus. Hoping to change that this summer.

Goals for 2K10: To reteach myself the game and try to have fun. By the end of the summer I want one round in the 60s.

titleist.gif Titleist 910 D3 - Project X 6.0 7C3 Shaft  |  adams.gif Adams XTD Super Hybrid - 15 degrees  
adams.gif Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrid - 18 degrees 
Adams CB2 - KBS Tour Shafts - 4 - PW
vokey.gif Vokey 54.10 Oil Can  |  vokey.gif Vokey 60.07 Oil Can  |  rife.gif Rife Trinidad - SuperStroke

Height: 5'9

Where are you from: Nor*Cal

How Long have you been Playing: 6 years

Best Score: 81

Favorite club in the bag: Driver

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Golf is not a game of perfect / Secrets of the short game

Where do you play: Eastern Contra Costa County, Alameda County, Marin County, Soloano County

Best courses you've played so far: Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay, Sonoma CC

Things you enjoy most about golf: Fresh air, time away from everything, comraderie, challenging myself, exercise.

Goals for 2K10: Smarter course management, practice more.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Height: 5'10"

Where are you from: Indiana

How Long have you been Playing: First played about 15 years ago, but have only actually played for a few 1-year intervals since then.

Best Score: 51 (for 9 holes)

Favorite club in the bag: 7I

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Five Lessons

Where do you play: Altadena Golf Course in Altadena, CA

Best courses you've played so far: Alisal River Course in Solvang, Indiana University championship course

Things you enjoy most about golf: Watching the ascent of a clean long iron shot, the drama of a long putt that looks like it might be on the right line, deciding to tee off with less than driver and striping a career 4-iron down the middle of the fairway.

Goals for 2K10: Consistency: get rid of the 5-10 chunked strokes per round. That's all I need to break 100, and I think I will pretty quickly reach/break 90 when I do that.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Height: 5'9"

Where are you from: Morris County, NJ

How Long have you been Playing: 17 years

Best Score: 91 (twice last year)

Favorite club in the bag: Tie between 5 iron and Cleveland HiBORE XLS Driver

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Don't read 'em or watch 'em (that's why I'm a 23.0 handicap)

Where do you play: A lot of courses in northern New Jersey, but mostly Flanders Valley

Best courses you've played so far: Cinnamon Hills (Jamaica), High Bridge Hills, Pine Barrens

Things you enjoy most about golf: The fact that even if I can't beat everybody, I can compete against MYSELF

Goals for 2K10: Break 90... Win at least one tournament and qualify for club Players Championship... Lower handicap to sub-20 by the end of the season

CY

Career Bests
- 18 Holes - 72 (+1) - Par 71 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022
- 9 Holes - 36 (E) - Par 36 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What. The. Hell.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

What. The. Hell.

I was a very good player back in college...

titleist.gif Titleist 910 D3 - Project X 6.0 7C3 Shaft  |  adams.gif Adams XTD Super Hybrid - 15 degrees  
adams.gif Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrid - 18 degrees 
Adams CB2 - KBS Tour Shafts - 4 - PW
vokey.gif Vokey 54.10 Oil Can  |  vokey.gif Vokey 60.07 Oil Can  |  rife.gif Rife Trinidad - SuperStroke

If I ever shot 63, I'd crap my pants and walk home bare a$$. Carrying my clubs of course

Tools of the trade: Red=Pics
2.0 Push Cart
V14 Club Count Cart Bag
Driver - Nike SQ Dymo 2 HL w/Cleveland Headcover
Fairway Wood - Hibore XLS 5 WoodHybrids - Hibore 3,4,5Irons - CG Gold 6-PWWedges - CG14 52 & 60 CG15 - 56 Degree Custom Squareback 1

5'11 175

Living Woodlawn IL.

Playing mostly Rend Lake GC. most my life. Other couses around S. Illinois. St. Charles County Mo. courses in the 80's early 90's

Playing 30+ years

Low score: 81 a few times many years ago! HC then 14

What I enjoy about golf: Competition, Playing with friends.

Goals 2010: Play the best I can and break 90 with regularity. PUTT BETTER!

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Height: 5'4

Where are you from: SC

How Long have you been Playing: 1 year

Best Score: 85

Favorite club in the bag: Tie between 5 wood and 3 hybrid

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Harvey Penick's Little Red Book, and SEVERAL YouTube videos.

Where do you play: Lexington (I have a good many courses nearby) And also, Middlesex? Is that the setting of Donnie Darko I think it might be.

Best courses you've played so far: Indian River, Lexington Country Club (Both SC)

Things you enjoy most about golf: The feeling of a great shot, and standing on a fairway on a beautiful day, looking up towards the green. The golf course is one of the most relaxing places anyone can be, easily.

Goals for 2K10: Hit under 10 over on 18, Increase distance, get rid of 3 putts.

Height: 6'4

Where are you from: Born in South Africa to British parents. I've lived in 7 different countries with the last 27yrs in Texas. Not leaving Texas.

How Long have you been Playing: 20 years

Best Score: 77, but haven't broken 79 in ten years (can't play or practice as much as I used to)

Favorite club in the bag: Hybrid 4 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Hogan's 5 Fundamentals, Stan Utley's Secrets of the Short Game, Stack and Tilt Book and DVDs, watching Hogan on youtube.
Where do you play: mostly in the Dallas area, but next round will be in Austin.

Best courses you've played so far: Jagorawi Golf and Country Club, Indonesia; Colonial CC, Ft. Worth; Shephard's Hollow, Michigan

Things you enjoy most about golf: Having fun with friends, getting away from the city

Goals for 2K10: short game, beating my college buddies (they played highschool golf for 1990 Texas class 4a state championship golf team)

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Note: This thread is 1764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!