IGNORED

Transitions Championship at Innisbrook

acj990
Note: This thread is 5157 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A lot of ugly holes, double and triple bogeys went around today. JD stood his ground well, was putting for birdie on damn near every hole it seemed.

JD hit the ball really well, I thought he jarred his approach shot on #7. I followed his group for about 3 holes. I watched the replay....your'e right, he was damn near putting for birdie on almost every hole.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Check out Adam scott's 2nd round. -4 through 5 holes.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I wish JD would take up dirt track car racing, it is really where he belongs. I am not a snob but he does not belong on a golf course, there really should be some standards. He barely speaks english and behaves like an Appalachian orphan. I think he does far more harm to the game than anything Tiger has done.
He wouldn't even have to change sponsors!

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

Kyle, your going Saturday? I'll see you there buddy! I'll be the guy with a beer in my hand the entire time

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

ryo ishikawa... are you serious? nice john daly impression.

He graduated from High School (Or Japan's equivalent) last week.He's probably still drunk. So in a way it is a great John Daly impression, yeah..
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

I wish JD would take up dirt track car racing, it is really where he belongs. I am not a snob but he does not belong on a golf course, there really should be some standards. He barely speaks english and behaves like an Appalachian orphan. I think he does far more harm to the game than anything Tiger has done.

Barely speaks English? wtf is an appalachian orphan? are you drunk?? lol

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Furyk are you F;in kiddin' me right now. Guy is having a great round but that ricochet off that tree away from the water back into the fairway was from heaven!

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Furyk are you F;in kiddin' me right now. Guy is having a great round but that ricochet off that tree away from the water back into the fairway was from heaven!

That NEVER happens to me!!

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Furyk in really good shape here now, but i fancy Goose to take it home tomorow

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Oh my days, Furyk's putting routine is so annoying!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Nice work Jim....now I hope he'll finally smile. He always looks like he hates his job.
Whats In My Hoofer Bag

R9 460 9.5 degrees
909 F2 15.5 degrees
909H 19 degrees AP2 4-PW (Rifle Project X 5.5) Spin Milled 52, 56 & 60 Degrees Studio Select Squareback 2 Pro V-1 Favorite golfer: Zach Johnson

Since Furyk is from Pennsylvania (born just a few miles from here) I have always puilled for him. His classy demeanor has made him very likeable. His comment about being nervous coming down the stretch makes him just like the rest of us. An everyman. Good to see him win!

Nice to see him win. At least we had a little drama at the end. But there was still suspense lacking overall. (last few tournaments have been pretty boring at the end if you ask me)

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Note: This thread is 5157 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!