IGNORED

Trump Golf -- Lopez v. De La Hoya

BallStriker
Note: This thread is 5115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone watch this? I can't help but mention one specific moment for anyone who watched it.....they are on the 14th or 15th hole (a par 3) and Lopez asks if Suzzanne Petterson (the guest referee) if she can show the way......then Trump jumps in and says, hey c'mon Suzzane, we'll each hit a ball.......as he is doing this, he walks behind Petterson toward the tee box and smacks her on the ass with the back of his hand and says c'mon....just totally classic.....only Trump.

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Petterson looks like a serious woman, im surprised don isnt in a coma...
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I'm sure I'll be in the minority in this but I was more impressed and saw more potential in DeLaHoya's game than Jerry Rice's. Especially when he stuck that pitch and rolled it back on the 18th hole under pressure. That being said, I'd take Jerry's game any day. LOL!

I LOVE these shows, they are pure entertainment.....

First, you have The Donald, his arrogance, and his love of golf......next, you mix it in with celebs that are good athelets and damn good golfers that most of us can relate to.....you put them on amazing golf courses, let their personalities out, and have a little fun.....I like it....

On the first show, I loved the fact that LT delofted his 9 iron to about a 6 iron - Donald kept saying, "wow, he's 160 out and hitting only a 9 iron"......like LT, that guy is competetive....Jerry has a good game, that whole match was fun.....

De La Hoya has got to be one of the coolest guys on the planet......guy has a great attitude, very competetive, seemed to have some great insight, and was just fun to listen to.....just became a big fan of his.....Lopez is funnae and a pretty good golfer....

I'm gonna keep tuning in...."nobody wants to play golf on a hill....they want to play at a mountain, or a valley, not a hill"....LOL

Anyone watch this? I can't help but mention one specific moment for anyone who watched it.....they are on the 14th or 15th hole (a par 3) and Lopez asks if Suzzanne Petterson (the guest referee) if she can show the way......then Trump jumps in and says, hey c'mon Suzzane, we'll each hit a ball.......as he is doing this, he walks behind Petterson toward the tee box and smacks her on the ass with the back of his hand and says c'mon....just totally classic.....only Trump.

Yeah I caught that! LOL

She was better than the Rice/LT match referee (women long drive champion?) who I think said 1 word the whole time. BTW are they a referee? I am not sure what they are. I suspected they were there to add insight. But the Rice/LT women seriously said ZERO! I can imagine what the members of that private Philly course really were thinking when they listened to DT talk about the club and the changes he was going to make. One that he is an arrogant arse and two how much he would be raising their fees!!! LOLOLOL

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

I watched both last night as well. Pretty cool show, I thought Trump would make it lame, but he was pretty cool. I liked how he would put money on the line for certain holes for their charity. They did a great job of making both matches competitive and entertaining. I agree with the comments on De La Hoya, he was fun to watch and seemed like a cool guy.

The lady on the LT/Rice show was Blair from one of the Big Break shows... I liked the show also. I still can't get over how much De La Hoya was able to bring the ball back. He must strike the ball pretty damn pure!

In my Ozone stand bag:
Driver: 909 D2 9.5
3 Wood: MT-15
Irons: 1025-C 3-P
Gap: Spin Milled 52-06 Oil-CanSand: Spin Milled 56-08 RawLob: Spin Milled 60-13 Oil-CanPutter: AntiguaBall: Z-Star X

Watched both shows last night. The Donald, despite his character flaws, certainly is entertaining, enthusiastic, and truly loves the game. LT definitely knows how to score well with a bad swing---wonder if he always putts that well.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

The lady on the LT/Rice show was Blair from one of the Big Break shows... I liked the show also. I still can't get over how much De La Hoya was able to bring the ball back. He must strike the ball pretty damn pure!

Yeah I just googled her. Wow! That is her. The whole show I was trying to figure out who she was and why she was there. She is nice to look at but not much presonality (though Donald is pretty good at...make that an expert.....at over powering others).

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Very entertaining shows thus far...Now I have it set on the DVR...

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

This show real fun to watch. John Daly and Rocco Mediate are up next week.

Oh perfect! I'll definitely watch that one. DT might be arrogant but it just shows he knows what he wants when it comes down to business.

:Acer: XF Leggera Driver 10.5* True Ace Death Stick 56g Shaft

Quick Strike Q4M 21* Hybrid and Q4U 24* Hybrid with  Platinum 60 Shafts

685 OS Milled Irons 5-PW with  Platinum 60 Shafts

:Killer Bee: NCW Wedges 52* 56* 60*

:TearDrop: Putter

I really enjoyed it! I honestly had no idea that either of them were that good. I didn't think George Lopez took anything seriously. Haha. Very entertaining though, and man would I love to play that course. I would need about 2 balls a hole just to keep playing, but I would love to play it!

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Note: This thread is 5115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!